Chapter 6

'Welcome princess' were the words you expected to hear when you walked into the host club the next day, but instead you were greeted by an orchestra of yelling.

   "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" the famous Tamaki yelled at everyone's favorite twins.

   "Nothing, boss. Why do you care when or why we hang out with (y-n)?"

   "I heard my name. What's going on?" You say walzing into the club room.

   "Oh nothing."

   "Thing 1 and Thing 2 come here." You say sweetly. They causally walk towards you. "I won't bite. Hard." At this they pale incredibly quickly and you can see there souls floating from there mouths. The room is silent as everyone watches, some faces filled with amusement and some with sorrow for the twins. You hit them across the face and there souls rush back to the still pale and stricken with fear bodies of Hikaru and Kaoru. You politely flip them off and get ready to do homework. You wait for. . . You don't even know. You just do your homework and mess with everyone.

    You usually got to the room before the guests and left pretty early, to your parents pleasure. Tamaki waved his hand in your face, snapping you from your thoughts.

   "Did you need something?"

   "I uh just wanted to ask. . . Do you want to joint the club???"
___________________________________
Well uh hey. Sorry bout the ole' cliffhanger but... =-O