I cringe, its even worse hearing those words coming from his mouth. I take another drink of my water, this is taking me to the edge.

"You're right, we can't do that right now. We should keep the baby low profile right now, focus just on the both of you." Irving agrees, nodding his head. "We should make you both more strong to the public eye. Do you agree?"

Harry looks at me waiting for my answer, I just nod my head. I don't feel like talking. My thoughts are consuming my mind.

Why did they publish that story? What do they want from us?

Harry says yes to Irving but my mind is somewhere else, I disconnect completely from the conversation.

Each word of the article and the few tweets I read are hunting me. I don't think I'm strong enough to fight this. What did I do to them? How could Jake agree to this?

That's it!

"The publicity was for him this whole time." I say out loud by mistake.

"What?" Harry asks with an eyebrow up, I clearly interrupted their chat.

"Jake. They want to give him attention." I explain myself, glancing at the both of them. "The whole Armani campaign. They are using us for publicity."

"It does makes sense." Irving agrees, taking his phone to his hand. "I have to make a call, I'll be right back."

When he walks away from us I turn to Harry, who is finishing his fries at the moment.

"I want to talk to him. To Jake." I say, looking him directly in the eyes.

"What? Why?" He looks perplexed, moving his head back. "What for?"

"I... I need to understand why did he let this happen." I say, leaving a sigh out. "I haven't talked to him in so long, I'm sure there's more behind this."

"Well, baby, I can't stop you from calling him." Harry says, his voice is serious but gentle at the same time. "But I can't say I'm okay with it."

Images of Harry pushing Jake against a wall while he threatens him shows up in my head. I know he is not his favorite person on earth but I need to talk to him, we have spend a lot of time together. I know the real Jake and this isn't him. 

"Don't worry. Its just a call." I come forward and take his hand, squeezing it in mine.

"Okay." Harry takes our hands to his mouth, placing a kiss in my hand.

Just in time Irving join us again, placing his phone down and returning to his seat.

"I just spoke with Cindy, you can go tomorrow to Cafe Habana and grab a bite." He explains to us but I'm suddenly lost. "The paps will be there when you walk out."

"Paps? Paps for what?" I look at Harry, that's why I shouldn't let my thoughts consume my head. 

"The outing. Tomorrow? We just agreed on that." Harry says with a chuckle. "The pictures will be out this Friday to let everything calm for a little and show the world we are together and strong as ever."

"Oh yeah, yeah, right." I nod my head, I definitely disconnected. 

"We'll meet again in a couple of days, then." Irving says standing up, finishing our quick meeting. 

-

We spend the rest of the day at home, they also agreed we needed to be low profile until the outing tomorrow, the article is too recent for us to make an appearance and cause commotion. Harry has been taking care of Jack since we got out of Irving's office, my mind is still focused in the fact that management played us once again.