Chapter 17: I like you

I didn't go to work today, but I heard that the Chief is back. I wonder where did he go and what is he doing but I'm glad that he's back.

I went buying groceries at a store but I forgot my umbrella and it started to rain heavily. I run to my house with only my coat on to my head. I see Lyon standing in front of our house.

"What are you doing here? Leave." I told him and went inside.

I didn't notice that I fell asleep because of this cold weather. I woke up and turned the tv off. I looked at the watch and its 6 pm already. It's been two hours since I saw Lyon outside. I went outside the house and the rain is still not stopping. I looked at the gate and Lyon is still standing there. I grabbed an umbrella and run into him.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry, it's my fault. Everything became messed up. I'm sorry." Did he wait for me in the rain just to apologize?

"Why do you have to say stuff like that? Because you say such kind things, you're no good." I scold him and bring him inside the house. I let him take a shower and made him used Dad's old clothes.

I made him a coffee to warm himself up. "Here."

"Thanks."

I turned off the lights and about to go to my room.

"I'll leave early tomorrow. I have location shooting in Clover Town in the morning."

"I see. Good night." I said and went back inside my room.

---

The next morning... I woke up early to see off Lyon. I know he won't tell me that he is going to leave so I wake up before him.

"I'll walk you to the station." I said and I think I startled him a bit.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm alright." I said "But you have to wear this. They're my dad's though." I gave him Dad's coat because it's freezing outside and his jacket is wet from the rain.

On the station, I just wait for him to go inside the train. I look at him and Dad's jacket is too big for him.

"My dad's jacket kind of suits you." I teased. The train's signal is on. The train is about to go and I said my good bye to Lyon already.

"See you." I said

"I give up. I won't hold back anymore. I don't want to give you up to that guy. Let's go together." He said and grabbed my hand and pulls me inside the train, the door closed and I'm going to that place with Lyon again.

We've arrived at the station and on or way to the place, it stated raining again. Lyon and I shared on the coat of my Dad and find a place to stay for a while until the rain stopped. We've found a little chapel and we decided to take shelter.

I sit down and grab my phone on my bag. I want to call Gray-sama, but Lyon took my phone. He put it down and leans on me. He tried to kiss me but I turned my head.

"We shouldn't...We won't be friends anymore."

"I'm fine with that. I like you." He said and seated beside me. He slowly takes my hand and held it. "If it's now, I can hold your hand like this. I've always wanted to do so. I thought I would've never made it back before you moved on from me." I don't what came in to me but I let him kiss me.

"I see." He said

---

Gray's POV

"It's gonna rain again, I don't like this." Lucy said looking out the window

"I have a favor to ask. Can you be the one who calls off the wedding?" I asked. I came to her house just to ask her this.

"But if you marry me a lot of good things will happen." She said

"I'm very sorry."

"Sure thing. I'll be the one who calls it off. But in one condition." She said and walks up to me.

"Just spend a night with me. I want to see the beast in you." She said rubbing my arms

"Is there any guarantee?"

"Guarantee? Why?"

"That if I go with that condition you will keep your promise."

"I don't lie." She said and a huge thunder just rolled the sky

"Ahhh!" she yelled and grab unto me. "Scary! I've always hated the thunder, since I was a child!" (A/N: But Laxus is your brother! Stupid Woman! Hahaha.)

I get up but he locks me up in her arms. "Please don't go. Just for now, let me stay like this." The thunder stops and she let go of me

"Wait...I'll pour some tea." She said and went to her kitchen

---

To be continued...