Chapter 7: First Time

The next day~

When I saw him in the office, I just ignored him like what he did to me yesterday.

"Lockser-kun!" he called

"Yes?"

"Can you check this event progress table?" he asked and hand me a folder

"Yes." I said and get the folder from him, he left after wards. As I expected, his ignoring me again.

"Lockser-kun, huh?" I just let out a big sigh and look at the file. There's a sticky note posted in it.

[7 pm, come to the Books Centre down the other side of the river.]

---

I went to the place he told me after work. I guess Gray-sama is just shy around me. Juvia is so flattered. I saw him on the store reading a magazine. I waved at him and for the first time, I see him smile. He looks cooler and handsome when he smiles.

We hold our hands together while walking at the park under the Cherry Blossoms. "Isn't it pretty?" I asked and he just smiled at me again

A huge wind blew and I hold my hair blocking my face. The Sakura petals are showering the place. I look up to watch it falls from the tree. I didn't notice that I am all alone now. Where could Gray-sama go leaving me alone here? I looked around for him but I can't see him anywhere.

"Juvia." I turned around and he was standing behind me. That was the first time he called me by my first name.

"Baka! (Stupid) Don't let go." He said and offers his hand to me. I take his hand and I will never let go again. He smiles at me again for the 3rd time now.

He takes me to his house and locked the door of his room. He started kissing me, in my lips down to my neck. I know where this will take us now. But I'm prepared to do this because I already love Gray-sama.

He took my clothes of one by one while I help him with his. He carry me bridal style into his bed and take everything off me and lay me down slowly.

"Gray-sama"

"Juvia." He said and things just happened that night. I gave up everything to Gray-sama.

---

The next morning after I take a bath. He called me up on the chair.

"Sit down, I'll dry your hair." He said

He started to blow dry my hair and it tickles me how he moved his hands on my head.

"Wait, that tickles." I chuckles

"Don't move around." He said and continues to dry my hair. I'm really happy that I'm with Gray-sama now. I turned around to look at him.

"We're dating now aren't we?" I asked with a huge smile on my face

"Obviously."

"Then can I be a bit selfish? Juvia was thinking of going on a date during the day next time. For example a drive...or the amusement park."

"Amusement park?" he asked

"That's childish, huh? It's okay then."

"No, it's fine. The amusement park, right?"

---

I can't believe Gray-sama would agree to go to the amusement park with me. That will be our official date as a couple. I slowly am getting to know him better. Gray-sama is shy at expressing his true feelings, that's why he always make that expressionless face. I can't wait for our first date.

I wonder what will I wear??? I hope Gray-sama doesn't have motion sickness like Natsu-san. Natsu-san is a close friend of mine. He's family is super rich that he succeed his company just when he turned 18. I haven't seen him in a while cause he's in a business trip in London. He said he'll visit me when he returned back. I'm going to introduce him to Gray-sama when the time comes.

---

To be continued...