Chapter 3: Rehabilitation

"I have someone I can't forget." That's too embarrassing for me to say. Once upon a time was a story that had already ended. My first love, which was...

"Lockser-san." Someone called.

"Yes?" I said

"A guest from today, Sherry Blendy forgot this. She's staying in the Royal Suite so can you deliver this for me?" she said

"Juvia understand."

"Thank you." She said and left. I went to the room of Ms. Sherry to hand that little box Laki-san gave me. I ring her door bell and she eventually opened the door.

"What?" she asked. She only wears her night gown.

I'm from the event committee. You forgot something." I said and hand her over the box. My gaze shifted on the man passing by across her room. Our eyes met while he is rubbing his wet hair with a towel. It's Lyon.

"You should've just passed this on to my manager. Have you no common sense?" she said then slam the door in front of me. That's kinda rude, but I'm used to it. I didn't mind that. The thing I can't get my mind of thinking is Lyon. What is he doing with Ms. Sherry?

Working hours is over and I grab my things and immediately went out the hotel. On my way out I saw Gray-sama on his way home also.

"Gray-sama!" I called

"Oh, it's just you." He said. I walked beside him.

"Excuse me...Please go out with Juvia." I asked. He suddenly stopped on walking and looks at me. He must have misunderstood me.

"Ah! Not the forever type, just for tonight. Ah! No! By tonight, Juvia don't mean it that way! Well...It's fine." I said and walked pass through him. That's a complicated thing to say Juvia!

"Sure." He said. I look back at him in surprised.

Gray-sama take me to a fancy high class bar here in Magnolia. He ordered me alcohol and say it's on him. I told him about Lyon and everything. I don't know why am I even telling him this, but I feel like I want to burst it all out to someone, I trust.

"So you dated Lyon Vastia?" he asked

"But that was in middle school. We were in the same class and neighbors. But Lyon's father was going to transfer to America. And we didn't want to break up no matter what. So we eloped." I said, getting embarrassed on my story.

"Eloping is so retro." He said and drinks his whisky.

"We were serious. We took the train together and went all the way to Clover Town. The adults caught up almost immediately though. Even though we were just in middle school and kids we were serious. As he cried, Lyon said he'll come and get me someday." I said

"Are you still waiting, believing in that?" Gray-sama asked

"It's stupid. Because Juvia is stupid anyway. Even though he's already forgotten about Juvia. Juvia's the only one still believing in those words." I said and drop my glass hardly on the table. The bartender turned around to look at me.

"Juvia passed on every chance of having any relationship. Juvia haven't had a boyfriend in 8 years. And for Juvia to be dumped in such a horrible way. Well, someone like Gray-sama wouldn't understand. You have those right? You can play around and date around just because you're popular. Going to a bar is just child's play to you, right?" I said out loud

"Madame, I'm sorry but please tone it down." The bartender scolds me. I apologize and grab my coat and about to go when Gray-sama speaks.

"Her story isn't over yet." He said. I looked back at him talking to the bartender in front of us. "One more round of the same thing."

"Yes."

I just tuck my head on my coat on the counter. "I'm stuck at 14 years-old. Juvia can't go out with anyone." I said

"Then let's do this. Until you can love again, go through rehabilitation through me." He said. I lift my head up and looked at him

"Rehabilitation?" did Gray-sama just sparkle???

---

"They're all boring plans just anyone can make up. And there's too much typographical errors. DO it over." He said after looking at my report.

"Yes." I said and returned back to my table. Weren't you supposed to "love rehabilitate" me, Gray-sama? Why did he return back to that Ice Cold Boss I have?

"Ah, Lockser-kun." Our Section Chief Macao Conbolt said approaching me with some files on his hand

"This year's Valentine Campaign's guests are set on Lyon Vastia and Jenny Realight. I'll leave it to you to contact their office, okay?" he said and gave me the profile of Lyon and Jenny.

"Yes." I said

---

To be continued...