Chapter 9: Offer

Juvia's POV

It's our break time, Erza-san and I went to Cana-san's department. We sit in one table at the second floor of the dining area.

"Why are you thinking twice?" Cana-san asked "Just say so yourself. 'Next Saturday is my birthday.'"

"Ehhh??? Doesn't that seem lame, to go as far as reminding him because I want him to celebrate it."

"I kind of understand. That'll kind of put him off place, huh?" Erza-san said and I just nodded at her

"Then how about this. We'll double date on that day."

"What?" Cana-san and I both asked

"Then I'll subtly tell him about it."

"Got it." I said 'cause I think that's a great idea than telling it to him face to face.

"In other words, Erza you're doing great with your boyfriend, huh?" Cana-san said

"Right?" I teased "You've finally shown your real skills, huh?"

Erza-san is embarrassed whenever we teased her with Jellal. Her face is red as her hair now.

"Then I wanna go too." Cana-san said

"Cana can come with another time." Erza-san said

"Ehhh..." Cana-san pouted

"So then what kind of birthday present would you like?" Erza-san asked

"Ah, I recommend this." Cana-san said and grabbed a magazine and scan on it till the page of a ring on it. "Original designing. It takes a month to make after you place an order."

"Then it won't be here in time." Erza-san said

"Wouldn't it?" I said

"Oh yeah. But wouldn't you be happy to get one of these?"

"Yeah."

---

Gray's POV

I as summoned by Laxus or Head Director to report about operating things nationwide.

"It's normal for people to use Japanese cars overseas, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then it wouldn't be weird to have Japanese inns operate overseas too. Japan's superior hospitality is also acknowledged abroad. But then you need hot springs for inns, don't you?"

"We can find hot springs in for example, Canada's Harrison and New Zealand's Taupo. We can fuse the delicate hospitality and soothing atmosphere of Japanese inns as the main feature." I said

"Good good. As expected of you Gray. Right. The project leader for the new hotel setting up in Paris...I'm changing it to you Gray after all."

"Eh?"

"The new hotel's overall service organizer. I'm saying I'll be leaving it to you." He said pointing his finger on me.

"Thank you very much." I said and bow my head on him "It has been my dream to organize a branch overseas ever since I started here." I said. Laxus is scribbling in his phone again.

"You start next month. You don't have any dumb priorities here, right?" Priorities...huh?

"Yes."

"Huh?" he seems surprised that he put down his phone to ask me that ridiculous question.

"Is there a problem?"

"No. Please leave it to me."

---

To be continued...