Chapter 11: Doubt

Juvia's POV

"Guys, listen! I saw it!" Laki-san said at the locker room

"What is it?" Lisanna-san run into her and asked

"Last night, Gray-san and Lady Lucy going into a taxi together."

"Really?" Lisanna-san asked "Shock!"

"Maybe they were talking about work?" Erza-san asked

"No way. Gray-san was holding Lady Lucy's in his shoulders like this." She said and demonstrates it with Lisanna-san. She put her arm on Lisanna's shoulder and lean her head on her. "So kindly."

"No way!" Lisanna-san complained "If his partner is the CEO's grand-daughter then we don't even stand a chance."

"Right."

I just can't take what I'm hearing so as soon as I finished changing into my uniform I immediately went outside. I don't believe Laki-san. I trust Gray-sama and I don't think he will cheat on me.

During our checking on the ingredients that the chef will be using, Gray-sama take a phone call.

"Gray speaking."

"I'm sorry about last night." He said. So it's true! I bet it was Lady Lucy who is speaking to him right now.

"How did you get this number?" I can't believe it. We just started dating and Gray-sama is cheating on me.

---

Gray's POV

"I'm in Aoyama right now. Can you get here?" Lucy asked

"I'm in the middle of work." I said

"This is about work too. I was made the Paris project's Special Adviser. Didn't you hear from Laxus?"

I came to meet her up. I still don't have a choice but to go. She gave me a card. [Special Adviser Lucy Heartfilia].

"I see. So what do you do?"

"Don't know. Since I'm a Special Adviser I give special advises, right?"

"Huh?" I asked and she leans on the table closer to me.

"Your face is as tense as an electric cord, huh?" she said

"Huh?"

"I was thinking of changing my fridge, can you come with me?"

"Is that also my job?" Of course not. Asking a stupid question you know you can't escape.

"Of course!" she said and smile at me. I never get to talk or spend time with Juvia today because of this woman.

---

Juvia's POV

I looked at my planner and its tomorrow already. Our double date with Erza-san. But what if Gray-sama is really cheating on me. I choose to trust him but still I'm concerned about what Laki-san told us.

I receive a message on my phone. It's Lyon.

[How are you? Tomorrow's your birthday, huh?]

Lyon and I decided to meet up for tonight in one of the noodle place in town, where we always go in the past.

"This is great. You're going to act in theater next?" the lady owner asked holding Lyon's poster "Can you sign this later?"

"You can come to the theater. I'll even introduce you to them." Lyon said and drinks his sake

"Really? I wanna go!" she said and returned back to her counter

"She hasn't change, huh?" I said

"Yeah. That's right. A birthday present, fresh from the gamecenter." He said and hand me a cute Rilakkuma key chain.

"Thank you. It's cute."

"You liked those didn't you, Juvia?" Lyon said

"Yup." I smiled while looking at Lyon's gift. But I can't still get out of my mind about Lady Lucy and Gray-sama.

"Hey. Have you ever two-timed?"

"What?"

"No, no, you don't have to answer that."

"I have." Lyon said

"I see."

"People only cheat when they aren't serious with both of them. But men won't two-time if they were serious about one of the girls." Lyon said and continue eating his fried noodles

"I see."

"Why? Was your boyfriend two-timing?" he asked

"No, not exactly. I just don't have any confidence with myself. He's someone so capable so it makes me wonder why he chose me. It kept on bothering me."

"Don't do that! Have some confidence! You're cute after all and he's one who asked you out, right? It's okay to love yourself a little. Happiness will escape from a negative woman." Lyon said that cheers me up.

"I guess you're right."

---

To be continued...