Chapter 10: another dream

"Stoooooop!" I scream as someone points a gun to ravens head. I'm panting because i just ran 10 freaking miles to find this guy. Raven is pressed up against the wall. The guy with the gun turns and points it at me. I have my hands on my hips and I start to laugh. "Oooh so scary, Raven i thought at least you could get out of this situation. Looks like your not such a bad boy after all," the guy with the gun gives a confused look and then looks back at Raven for a second. I take the chance and spring forward knocking the guy over. The gun gets knocked out of his hand. He struggles for a second and then throws me off i fall onto my butt, stand back up and then go for him again. He grabs the gun and i straddle him. He points it to my head. I laugh. "Go ahead. there's nothing for me to live for! Do it." At this point Raven snaps out of wonderland and leaps forward. He grabs me and knocks the gun out of the guys hands. he picks me up and the runs for his life (and mine). I laugh and hold on tight and whisper. "There he is..." He keeps running until we get to a safe place and puts me down but doesn't let go. He tries to catch his breath and then says. "Don't you dare ever say that again..." I give him a confused look and ask, "Why?" He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a tight hug. "Because..... i need you here..... you have a reason to live.... for me," I hug him back for a few seconds and then push him away. "Yes maybe." I walk away and start running towards town. I find a small coffee shop and run in their. I bend over and place my hands on my knees to catch my breath. When i do i go up to the counter and order a small white chocolate mocha frap. I sit at one of the tables and start to think until the whole place starts to heat up and burst into flames. I instantly jump up and look at the sky. When i look back I'm in a cage on a big grassy field. Its open the cage is open. I start to walk out of it but the ground starts shaking and suddenly I'm dropping. I'm falling from the top of a 300 foot building. I can see someone at the top looks like a guy. He's laughing as he walks away. I close my eyes to embrace my death and when i open them i'm on a boat. Out in the middle of the sea in a storm. I'm tied to the sails poll. No one else is here but me. I struggle to get out. A few seconds later i'm in a room. someones standing in front of me with a knife. I scream and the person says in a deep voice, "Oh but darling it'll be over shortly." I scream again and then i hear something it sounds like "nikki" .... - "Nikki.. wake up! Nikki!" I shake awake and see Jake standing over me. I jump up out of bed and hug him. I'm shaking. He hugs me back rocking me back and forth. "You okay?...." he whispers in my ear. "Yeah sorry..." I try to let go but he squeezes a little tighter and stays for a while longer.

here you go guys! sorry i haven't written in a while! love yalllll
~ angel