Chapter 3: Carly

'BUSS BUSS' 

"UGHH," I roll over and slap my alarm clock. It's 6am and I really don't see the reason to get up this early.. I mean really what's the point, especially if all we're doing is getting up and doing school? I roll over and lay back down.

"Nikki!! Get out of bed, You don't have time for that!!" I growl wondering how the heck mom even knows i'm laying own.
"Gosh mom, I'm just trying to sleep, it's not like you go to school everyday," I say this mostly to myself.
"Hey I heard that!" seriously incredible.

I decide to wear a loose black tee, with some skinny jeans. I pull on some black high tops and then brush on some mascara and eyeliner. After that I brush my hair and the grab my backpack that weighs about a jillion pounds. On my way downstairs I realize something about today seems off. 

Mom is sitting in her chair again, she's reading. "Did you brush your teeth?" I snort.
"No," she shakes her head.
"Have you put on your deodorant yet?" I sigh.

 "No," she looks up and gives me a weird look. "You need to go do those things," I head to the kitchen.

"Haven't eaten yet mother, I'll do those things after I eat."

She shakes her head aging mumbles something then turns back to her book. I grab a banana and a glass of water. I chug the water eat the banana then run upstairs.

As soon as I finish doing what mother asked. I hear the bus around the corner. I run downstairs and then run outside. The bus isn't at my house yet so I just sit on the porch step and wait. When the bus arrives I jump up and get on it. The thing I hate about busses are the people. They're sooooo crapy.

I turn and that's when I see her, my best friend. Carly Lockhart. She looks pretty today. She's dressed in a black crop top and a floral skirt. She has her hair put up in a messy bun and she has a pair of black pumps. I walk over to her and smile. She stands up and attacks me with a hug.

"Hey gorgeous!" She says still hugging me. "Hey Carly," she pulls me into the seat beside her and immediately starts talking about her boyfriend. I don't listen I zone out again.

"NIKKI!! Are you even listening?" I nod my head and say.
"Yeah.. Sure," she laughs then attacks me by tickling me. I am ticklish everywhere. "CARLY!!... Stop.. S..stop it please," I begged her. She laughed and finally stopped.
"Girl you're crazy." she says laughing.

When we get to school we jump off the bus and head inside. Carly runs off to go talk to friends, leaving me alone. Yay. As I'm walking towards the front doors someone runs into me knocking me down.
"Ouch! Watch where you're going," when I look up to see who knocked me down I almost black out. A gorgeous black haired tall boy is standing in front of me giving me a worried look.
"Oh my god. Are you okay?" He asks giving me his hand to help me up. I take it and he practically picks me up.
"I'm fine, just next time watch what your doing," I say brushing grass off my butt.

"Yeah sorry about that, me and my brother Jake were playing around and the next thing I know is knocking some girl to the ground," I blush a little.
"Who are you anyway? I haven't seen u here before," he smiles an absolutely gorgeous smile. I try my best not to stare.
"Yeah we're new, today's our first day," I smile. "Welcome to the school," he smiles again making me want to hug him.

"Yeah I'm liking it so far, especially the girls," I laugh.
"Of course only Candlewood has the hottest girl," he laughs too making me shiver.
"Yeah looks like I've already met one," I blush and look at the ground.
"Well I guess I better get going, don't wanna be late to my class on my first day," he laughs. "Yeah me too," I say and he smiles.
"So I'll talk to you later?" He asks.
"Yeah definitely," I smile.
"Okay great, bye gorgeous see ya later," I wave goodbye.
"Bye."

When I get to my locker Carly comes up and squeals.
"What was that?!" She asks happily.
"What was what?" I say smiling.
"You know the totally gorgeous guy that knocked you down then talked to you forever?" I laugh.
"Oh yeah that, it was nothing," I say laughing. "Yes it was, he made you blush like five times! What was he saying?" She asks eagerly.
"He said I was one of the hottest girls he's ever seen, and that I was gorgeous ," she squeals. "No way really?!" I laugh.
"Yeah really," she hugs me and then jumps up and down.
"Wow, he's a keeper!" She says laughing. "Yeah he is." I laugh and walk to class.

....

After school Carly's boyfriend gives me a ride. Carly wants me to go to the mall but I laugh and say no. I didn't see the guy again, but I looked for him. When they got to my house I say thanks and jump out of the car. When I get out I notice the front door is cracked open. I run inside and see mom isn't in her chair. "MOM?" I yell.
"MOM, WHERE ARE YOU?" I run upstairs to look in her bedroom.
"MOM, YOU HERE?" When I open her door I scream.
"Mom?..."

Hahahaha cliff hanger. Leave comments on what you think is gonna happen. Vote!! Love u guys
~rosa