Chapter 3

Blood covered the trees, the ground, the leaves. There was screams and bodies littered the forest floor, until it was only Wolfs in their human forms standing.
I looked up at the leader of the rouges, blood covering my body. None of it mine. "Well well. We have a warrior on our hands boys." There were howls of laughter. 

"Not even close sweetheart." I growled. And then I was behind him, a stick wrapped around his throat, cutting off his air as I tightened my grip. I was surprised when the next second, he had me in that same position and took in my scent. 

"Well, well, well, looky here. An Alphas pup." He laughed and others whistled and called for me, taunting me. 

"I'd watch your mouth sweetheart. Wouldn't want to hurt your own ego." I growled. 

"And how would I do that?" 

"Calling me a pup? If I'm a pup I don't even know what you are." I laughed and he let out a growl. 

"You should remember, I could tare your throat out without even blinking." I just let out a hum and a 'tsk'. 

"You should remember, I'm not a normal Wolf." I jerked him over my shoulder and snapped his neck. But there were too many rogues to fight alone, so I ran, as hard and fast as I could. I was almost across onto pack lands before I was tackled from behind and I screamed as teeth sunk into my shoulder. I flipped onto my back and snapped the neck of the Wolf on top of me. I pushed myself back up and kept running. 

Dad, send more fighters to the western side of the territory. And hurry. I said through the packs link. My shoulder screamed at me as I ran. What's wrong sweety? Dad please just send fighters NOW. I hit a tree and pressed my back against it, breathing hard, shoving down the scream of pain. 

"Son of a bitch." I hissed under my breath, blood slicking my arm down to my finger tips. 

"Come out come out you little bitch." There was snarling and I darted from tree to tree, smearing blood over them and then took off towards where I could smell my father. I came to the tree line and another Wolf tackled me, ripping a scream from my throat. But before it could rip my throat out, there was snarling and it was thrown off my back and I was up and running, soon I was next to my dad, and he looked ready to murder someone. And he did.

After a short amount of time, there were only several rogues left, and they were being held for interrogation.
"How did you make it all the way here without passing out? They nearly took your shoulder off!" 

"I'm too stubborn to pass out in the middle of a fight." There were a few laughs but I got light headed and nearly fell to the ground right then. 

"Come here." It was Jerome, he picked me up carefully and jogged as gently as possible, so the jolts wouldn't be so bad. But they still hurt like hell. 

"I think I'm gonna be sick." I groaned and put my face against his chest, taking deep breaths of that scent of his that always calmed me. It was strange, because he wasn't my Mate, I guess it was just because he was always the brother I never had, always there for me.  

We got back to the pack house in record time for jogging and he rushed me to the pack Doctor. I didn't even open my mouth to protest before he gave me a warning growl, "we are not disguising this. You're going." 

"You're despicable." I groaned again when he shouldered open the door and it jolted my body. 

"Alphas daughter needs a room. Now." He growled at receptionist when she didn't look up immediately and she paled. 

"Go to the surgery room where her ankle was worked on last winter. The doctor will be right there." She rushed and got up from behind her desk, running down the hall.

After the doctor rushed in and saw my shoulder, he instantly got things that made me want to hurl. "Bite down." Was all the warning I got as Jerome shoved somethings gel like in between my teeth and antiseptic was poured over my wound. I bit down hard, shoving down the scream of pain. I think I about broke Jerome's entire hand before the pain numbed a bit. And then the needles came out, the second I saw that sewing needle, the pain and my hate -not fear, hate- for needles caused me to black out.