im having a

A/N: ive shipped it to when she finds out what shes gonna have because i dont know what else to write before then.

Annabells prov
So today i get to find out if im having a boy or girl, im kinda scared to find out cause what if something is wrong with him or her. The kids at school have been okay is i still get comments about home im a slut or how i dont know the babies dad but oh well.

"Bella come on we gotta go" olivia yells from the living room, i put dont my guitar that liv got me for my birthday before and go to her. " im here...so is dani coming? Cause theres no one else to watch her" i ask. Liv nods, when i told dani that im having a baby and that its in my stomach she thought i eat it. Anyway i put ky shoes on and go wait outside by the car for liv.

"Bell where do babies come from" i look down at dani. "Ummmm from our stomach..." i bite my lip "yeah but how do they get there?" "Uh a ma..." "by magic" liv interupts me

"MAGIC? Cool" Dani smiles. "Yeah so cool" i get into the car and so do they.

(Time skip to the hospital waiting room)

This is taking so long hurry up! We've been here for half an hour and i still haven't been called. "Livie im bored" danielle moans for the 5th time "i know but we gotta wait for the doctor to see bella"

" ugh!!!" She pouts, i roll my eyes and look down at my phone. I see i got a text from katniss and click on it

K-hey do you know yet
A-no not yet still waiting, danis really pissing me off she keeps moaning and its getting annoying.
K-shes probably bored let me know when you do so i can name it!
A-will do

I hear olivia say my name "huh?" I look up at her "you just been called come on" thank god, i stand up and follow her and dani to where my doctor is.

"Hey annabell you ready to find out what your having?" I nod my head and lie down on the bed. "Okay its gonna be cold " she outs the gel on my stomach. Shit i think its gone colder! She scans my stomach.

"Huh.." "what whats wrong?!" I panick "no nothings wrong but it seems that your having twins congratulations. Its a boy and a girl" she puts the scaner thing back and passes me a papertowel to clean my stomach. "Twins?!" I look at live with fear in my eyes. How the fuck am i gonna look after twins?!

" its gonna be okay bells" liv puts her hand on my shoulder " so i gonna have a niece and nephew?! Yay!!" Dani jumps with joy i give her a smile small before looking back a liv. How am i gonna be a mom to two kids?! Its bad enough one but two.

I start breathing fast, my hands get sweaty and the room starts spinning before everything goes black