Precinct

Annabells prov 

The radio was on filling the silence as we drive through the streets of new york. It was all nice the calming music, me looking out of the window at the buildings we go by i was taking it all in when the music stops i turn and look at olivia. " hey i was listening to that"

"You need to sort out that attitude young lady! I dont care if you was listening to that we need to talk" she seems really mad now...oh god. " fine...im sorry okay?!" I say with tears in my eyes. She doesn't reply. We pull up somewhere. A place ive never been to " where are we" " the precinct where i work now come on" she get out of the car I follow.

We go inside and she goes walking off over to somewhere. "Hey..Annabell right" a brown haird man asks. I step back away from him..i dont like the look of him i cant trust him. "Annabell you dont have to be scared im detective amoro but you can call me nick, do you remember me from when i came to the orphanage with olivia and Amanda?" I slightly nod but as he steps forward i step back. " pl-please leave me alone!" I whisper...my breathing starts to get harder...i think im gonna have a panic attack.

"Hey..hey your okay im the good guy okay breath.." i do.."good girl" "t-thank you" i say as i run over to where olivia went. "O-olivia c-can we go.." " no not yet ive gotta do something just sit at my desk" she says very codly. I just nod and go to her desk. "Annabell you okay" i look to my right to see Amanda. " ye-yeah im fine" i say my voice breaks as i try not to cry. 

She comes over to me "hey whats wrong sweet pea?" She bends down in front of me and looks into my eyes. I look away" Nothing okay im fine..."  thats a lie of course i wasn't fine..ive messed up my chances of staying with olivia because I didnt want to go to school..i almost had a panic attack..and i can still hear the mean comments that the girls said back in the school. I just wanna die. "Thats a lie..come on tell me whats going on" a tear goes down my face..great now i look weak!

"I fucked up my chances of staying with olivia all because I didn't want to go to this stupid school okay?!" She look at me with a sad smile. " you know thats not true bella she wont give you away because you didn't want to go to a school" "your lying...i just wish i was dead!" She was taken back at what i said " Annabell no you dont want to die" more tears escape from my eyes and go down my face.

She wipes them away " she wont i  promise just please promise me that you wont do anything stupid please" i nod even though I cant promise anything.

"Thank you" she hugs me and i hug back. Olivia comes over to us "olivia may i talk to you " Amanda says as she stands up " um sure whats wrong with bella?"she asks concerned. Amanda takes her over in the corner " just keep an eye on her olivia a close eye..make sure she doesn't do anything stupid"i hear Amanda say "i will just tell me whats wrong?" Olivia asks "she thinks you will give her away cause as she puts it she 'fucked up her chances of staying with you because she didnt want to go to a school' " olivia looks at me i look down. They come back over "we can go home now if you want?"olivia says sweetly 

"Okay" i say barley above a whisper. I stand up and we go back to olivias apartment.