free!!!!

2 days later

Olivias prov 

Im on my way to where bella is i cant wait to see her and just hold her in my arms. Im so glad she can come home so soon! As long as she goes to therapy then she won't have to come back. I have james santana and katniss in the car they wanted to see bella so i agreed to let them come.

"Miss Benson arewe there yet?" James asks, how many times have i told this kid to call me Olivia "almost and please call me Olivia, miss Benson makes me feel old" i joke.he nods. And just like that we were here. We get out of the car and walk over to the building. 

"Hello im here to pick up annabell"i say to the repsionist he nods. Man this is  no for a kid to be. A minute later and a woman in a light blue outfit pushes bella out. " Hello miss Benson im nurse ally im bellas nurse"she holds out her hand. I shake it "nice to meet you" 

Annabell doesn't look up at all she doesn't even talk. I hope shes not blaming me "okay so i have so medication for her in this bag, these are for her depression" i nod my head "she takes one of eat in the morning" " okay"she hand them to me.

"Okay well thats it i think...so i guess this is goodbye" she says to bella. But bella doesn't reply. "Hopefully we wont see eachother again" she says with a smallsmile "hopefully" i say. I put the bag with annabells medication on the handle of the wheelchair. We was just out of the door and half way to my car when i hear someone yelling annabells name. 

"Bella!!!"the voice says i turn around and see a girl around 20 or 21 running towards us with one of the nurses running after her. "K-kitty..?"i hear annabell say. She finally catches up as the nurse grabs her arm. "Wait! Before you make me go back in there can i at least say goodbye?"she says the man nurse nods. 

She goes on her knees next to annabell and looks up at her."remember to be good okay..,i dont want you end up like me relapsing all the time..okay?" Bella nods. "Im gonna miss you little duck"she says. I see a tear goe down her face and then i look at bella and shes crying too. "I-ill miss you too kitty" they hug eachother " goodbye bella" "bye..." and off she went back into the building.

"Who was that?" Santana asks "j-just a friend m-my only friend in there." Katniss ,james and santana nod. We go over to my car. The three of them get in the back whilst i help bella into the front. I put the wheelchair in the the boot and get into the car.

"I love you you know that right baby girl" i ask. She just nods i stare the car up and drive out of the car park.

Annabells prov 

They try making conversation with me but i dont even reply. Its not like im blaming them but im just not in the mood to talk. We finally get to olivias apartment building everyone get out except for me i wait cause i cant get out my self. Having a broken leg and wrist pisses me off i cant do anything my self.

Olivia helps me into my Wheelchair.  I was gonna push my self but james offered to and of course liv said yes. After what seemed like ages we finally got to the mine and livs apartment door. Liv unlocks it and we go inside. Huh that weird its kinda dark in here.. and is that popcorn i smell.

 Suddenly "Surprise!!!!!" I hear as people jump out from where they was hiding. "Welcomw home bella..."they all say all together. "This was all santanas idea" Katniss says. I shake my head. "Well sorry to waste your time then santana " i say coldly as i push my self over to my bedroom. 

I open my door and hen slam it shut behind me. Why?! Why a party i didnt want this!!. I take out my phone that i got for my birthday out of my draw and grab my headphones that were on my desk. I put them on and just listen to the song thats blasting into my ears.