I-i can what

Annabells prov 

Its morning i couldnt sleep at all not after my nightmare, i want olivia they only let me talk to her because they wanted to know what my nightmare was about. But at least i got to hear her voice. I cant wait to get out of here! But i dont know when that'll be. Its breakfast time and of course im not hungry but if i dont come out they'll push me out them selfs.

Everyone is in the dining room i look around for kitty cause i dont wanna eat with just ally. I finally find her and wheel my self over to her. "Hey kitty..."i say you can hear my tiredness in my voice "hey you. Didn't get any sleep??" She asks i shake my head "aw why littke duck?" I smile a little i told her yesterday that my favourite movienis hunger games and now she keeps calling me littke duck. "Nightmare...." i say bluntly like its no big deal which its not to be honest. 

"What was it about? "  i look at her with a pleading look "please dont make me tell you""okay i wont come on let have breakfast..is ally getting yours" i nod my head "okay well stay here im gonna get mine okay?" "C-cant i just come with you i-i sorta dont wanna be alone" "sure thing little duck" i follow her to the line and she get her breakfast.

I must of been daydreaming or something because kitty was waving her hand in my face "hey you okay you seem distracted" " yeah yeah im fine come on ally will be wondering where i am" we go over to where nurse ally is and kitty starts eats while i just stare at my food. "Oh annabell by the way were thinking of letting you go home soon but only if you agree to go to therapy for your depression and if the manager of this place agrees" my eyes widen "i-i get to go home!!!when?!" " Soon maybe in 2 days or something" she says 

" I cant wait to go home!!!!!" I look at kity whos smiling but its like a sad smile like shes upset "kitty whats wrong?" " Nothing little duck im so glad you get to go home" she says but i dont believe her

"Kitty whats wrong tell me now!" "Okay fine im just jealous that you get to go so soon but its fine im gonna miss you though" "ill miss you too and maybe you'll be able to come out too i mean from what you toldme told me about your life you seem better to me" i look at nurse ally and she nods in agreement" maybe but where will i live my parents have disowned me" 

A smile somes on my face "you can live with me and olivia!!" "Whos olivia " she asks " oh shes um my mom she adopted me" she nods "okay well if i do get out too then maybe but only if she agrees okay little duck?" She give me a look "okay kitty" 

i cant believe this i can go home!! I can go home!!!

I cant wait to see Olivia and santana and katniss but most of all james..,.i think i might have a cruse on him but i don't want to break our friendship...sometimes life is hard