First appointment

(One week later)

Annabells prov 

Todays the day i find out how far along i am and to be honest im scared...im only 15 and im gonna havea baby. Why me? I havent to told james yet and im not planning to either, i mean why should he be a part of him or hers life? when he was the one who beat me and raped me.

" Bells it's time to go" olivia says as she stands in the door way. I sigh and stand up "dont worry baby girl its gonna be fine" she says. We go out into the living room, danielle runs up to me "where are you going?" " Me and bella are going to the doctors dani thats why amanda is here to look after you" liv anaswers. Dani look at me "why you sick??" " No. I-i just need a check up" i sorta lie "oh okay bye" she waves we wave back.

We go to the car and drive off. 

( Time skip to when they get there)

My hands are sweaty and my knees keep on shaking, im nervous. All the women and men here have been giving me looks and whispering that im a slut who probably don't know the father of my baby. Everyone of thoses words hit me in the heart. My eyes begin to tear but my they do not fall. "Annabell Benson" i hear someone call. I see liv stand up and then look at me "come on baby girl" she holds out her hand. I take it and stand up. We follow the nurse to a room and wait for the doctor no less then 4 seconds later she walks in. "Hi there Annabell im Dr.Henndricks, how are you today?" Lets see im 15 years old an pregnant how would you feel? " I-im fine thanks" i lie

" Okay good now can you lie down on the bed for me please?" I do as she asks. Liv stays standing in the corneer "okay good girl now can you lift up your shirt please?" I gulp but do it "thank you now im gonna put this gel on it might be a little cold"she puts the gel on "Fuck thats cold!!!" I yell as soon as it goes on "bella!" Olivia says "sorry.." i look down "its fine dont worry" she scans my stomach and stops " from the scan i say your no more than 3 and a half weeks pregnant" she says as she puts the scaner thing back and passes me a papertowel to clean my belly.

"Youll need to come back in a month to see how your doinb but other than that your fine" i nod "when can she know the gender?" Liv asks "she'll  be able to know at about 6 months along"

So ive gotta wait at least 5 months before i know if its a boy or a girl great. I finish cleaning and stand up "morning sickness will start soon so just beware" i nod. " is that it?" Olivia asks. Dr.Henndricks nods. Me and liv leave, i sit in the car with all those things the women and men said about me keep going round in my head.

A/N

 Sorry its short im not well ive got a cold

Chloe xxx