What should I do

Olivias prov 

No no no..this cannot be happening. Come on wake up please! "Bella wake up come on baby girl please" i cry i feel amanda push me ot of the way as she checks to see if annabell has a pulse. "Shes has a faint pulse nick how long till the ambulance should be her?!" she yells 

"Should be here in a minute" he replies

"Come bells please wake up please" i say. The sound of shrines eacho through the room. Within a second the paramedics were in the room checking bella over. "We gotta move her now shes losing to much blood!!" One says. They lift her up onto the gurney and take her to the ambulance i follow close behind. 

" We'll meet you at the hospital" nick says i nod and get in the back with bella. I sure hope shes okay. as soon as we gt to the hospital shes taken straight to surgery. 

Annabells prov 

Im sitting in a room filled with teddies and dolls i look around and recinises that its my room back in england the one i had when my real mom was still alive. Ive missed it... i walk around looking at the pictures of me and my real mom and smile. 

"Hey annabell" i turn around to see my mom? "Mom is that really you?" I ask quietly " yeah bells its me...god youve grown" " mom ive missed you so much!" I cry and hug her she hugs back. "Ive missed you too...i love you so much bella." "I love you too" my voice cracks "wait where am i? Are you alive? Or am i dead" i whisper the last bit, "your not dead and im not alive either...your in a coma sweetie" "what..," she looks at me

" You have one decision to make either stay her with me or wake up its your chose" " I -i wanna stay wih you i miss you so much mom..." " bells you dont have to decide right now youve got until midnightin two weeks time to let me know just think about how your decision will affect liv and danielle."

" everything would be better off if i was dead any when" "Annabell Maria Jackson dont you ever say that!" she yells "firstly thats not my name anymore..,"i say quietly " i know i just forgot but please dont ever say that okay? Please just think about your decision" she disappears "mom? MOM?!" 

Olivias prov 

" Shes got some bruising around her ribs, lucky enough the bullet missed her lungs just by an inch. She is very lucky it hasnt cursed sever damage. How ever shes in a medical induce coma 20% out of everyone whos been in a coma wakes up you can go see her if you want" my heart sunk at what i hear. "Okay thank you doc" nick says and off he goes. I stand there frozen from what i just heard.

"Liv dont worry bellas a fighter she'llwake up your heard what the doctor said 20% out of all wake up" amanda says "yeah but what bout he oher 80% huh? I cant lose her amanda i cant lose bella" i say "you wont lose her liv" she says. 

I go over to bellas room and look in. It looks like shes sleeping peacefully however i know she wont wake up anytime soon.i go in and sit in the seat next to her bed and hold her lifeless hand. "Hey baby girl...its me liv, the doctor said that theres no sever damage so all you have to do is wake up and everything will be okay. James has been arrested for shooting you, you kinda got let off cause he told nick everything he did to you and why did what you did. Bells why didnt you tell me? Was it because he threatened you?" I look at her lifeless body and sigh

"Just please wake up baby girl and then we can go home" i hear knocking on the door, i open it to see danielle and lucy "i came as fast as I could.." lucy say i nod my head "thanks for watching dani for me" "your welcome so..how is she?" She asks kindly " shes um in a coma.." she nods and gives me a sympathetic look.

" Liv whats wrong with bella?" Danielle asks " nothing sweetie shes just gnna be sleeping for awhile.." i say she looks up st bella and then back at me " when is she gonna wake up" " i-i dont know" i sit down and pull dani into my lap " hopefully soon though sweetie" she nods her head.

Annabells prov 

I dont know what to do. I wanna stay with my mom. Ive missed her and i could be with her forever...but i-i cant leave dani..i mean she'll be crushed i promised her i would never leave her i dont want her to think im a liar. And then theres liv....shes my rock she makes everything seem okay when its not.

I cant leave them but i cant leave my mom either ugh!!! What should i do?

A/N

Hey guys what do you think will happen? Will bella choose to stay with her real mom or will she wake up. Comment below 

Chloe xxxx