sorry

(Next day)

Annabells prov 

I get out of Olivias car...i know i should be calling her mom but i just doesnt feel right i mean i love her but no one can replace my real mom. "Have fun today sweetie and if that Santana girl does anything to hurt you call me right away please " i nod"okay liv and i will....love you" " love you too baby girl and hurry up you dont want to be late" i giggle and close the door amd walk off. I turn and watch olivia drive off. I turn around and take a deep breath to prepare for the hell that is my life.

Push the door open and walk down the hall so far nothing not one person has looked at me or even  made a joke about me being adopted its almost like no one has told them...wait maybe nobody did! Maybe santana finally did the right thing and not be a bitch for once, a tap on my shoulder broke me from my thoughts i turn and see it was katniss. "Oh hey finally came back down to earth did you?so ive got the perfect revenge plan for santana" She says i roll my eyes. 

"Whatever...katniss do you think santana told anyone? You know about me" i look at her "i dunno probably she is a low life bitch after all " "true but if she did people would be talking about me or making jokes or even just looking at me! And look no one is maybe she had a change of heart?" She laughs "santana a change of heart?" Laughs more "ill believe that when i become president!" "But what if she did i mean oif she did then maybe we could all be friends,...."

" okay your not seriously wanting to be friends with the girl who made your life hell since you started here do you?"  I shrug "i dunno i meam some people deserve second chances" "and some people deserve a nice trip down revenge town come on this could be our chance to finally get back at her for all shes done and plus it would be fun" "fine whats your plan" she whispers in my ear the plan and honestly its not bad but ive got a bad feeling about this....what if it goes wrong? I guess ill just have to wait and see. We head off to our class making sure we both know when to meet up for operation revenge. What have i got my self into?

(End of lesson katniss and annabell meet up in the choir room)

"Okay so you got everything?" I ask she nods and pulls out all the things we need "ive even asked sam to skip lesson and go get us some slushies from the store to us instead  of slim i hope to pay him of course but it'll be worth it" i nod (sam is katniss's brother)

"Okay you set everything up whilst glee club is one I'll cover for you ill just say your at the nurses office and once glee club is over the revenge begins " i explain  she nods " cant wait" the bell goes which means everyone in the glee club will be here soon "quick go!" She does just in time 

(Glee club)

Everyone started to walk in and take their seats miss robters walks in and immediately notices that katniss isn't here oh boy i hope this goes to plan. "Bella wheres katniss today?"  " um nurses office yeah um she had a headache and so the nurse said she could stay there for now" miss robters nods and cares on with weeks  asignment. So glad she brought that.

" So the asignment is regret okay I want you to take something that you really regret doing and sing a song about how it makes you feel okay "  it just had to be regret didnt!  Why regret theres so many things we could do love,acceptance, sex for all i care justnot regret! Cause right now im regretting ever listening to katniss's plan.

The rest of the lesson i was pretending to be listening to people sing about how they regret not buy a new purse or something like that,thats not really regret though its just something stupid. The guilt was eating me alive the only that broke me from the guilt trans was santana's voice in my ear " you know class is over right?" I look and see people leaving i say thanks to santana for letting me know and grab my bag and i was about to leave when she grabs my arm" so um listen i uh wanted to say sorry for that ive done to you in the past couple of months since you arrived i guess i was just jealous cause your really pretty and I um really hope you will forgive me" and then she walks off i was frozen from the words she said. She was jealous of me? I gotta call off operation revenge now!