The whole school knows

Annabells prov 

"So ill pick you up after okay?" I nod "you sure you'll be okay? Call me if you start feeling unwell" "mom im only 3 and a half weeks pregnant its not like im 7 months...ill be fine" she sighs and nods "your right just dont stress to much it can harm the baby" she says "i know now i gotta go to class" i start to walk away.

"Remember to call me if anything is wrong" " i will. Just go to work" i yell back. I push open the door and go to my locker. I stat putting my books in when it gets slammed shut. "Hey! What was that for?" I look at the person infront of me "that was for being a slut" he walks away but i grab his arm

"What did you just call me?" I glare at him "a slut! A lying slut who lied to the police about getting raped and is now pregnant. I sure hope that baby of yours doesnt turn out like you" i slam him into the lockers. "I didnt lie! And im not a slut you dumbass. Oh a who told you i was pregnan?!" He doesnt reply i slam him against the lockers again "who told you?!" " my mom saw you at the hospital" "who else knows?" " The whole school"  i let go of him ugh!!!!! Great "see you around slut"he walks off. I punch the lockers and walk off. "Whore!" " Slut" " liar" i hear people yell. I walk down to the class room that my lesson is in and go in "thats the one i was tell you about you know the pregnant girl" i hear a cheerleader say to another and they giggle.

" I hear so had sex with james but as soon as she found out she was pregnant she told the police she was raped" another person says "i heard she cheated on james with someone that works with her mom " god these rumors are so unbarable "i heared that she did it with Mr.shue and thats how she got pregnant" i think they're saying it loud on purpose 

" I just hope she has an abortion i mean who would love a kid that came out of a slut" I turn around "hey say all you want about me but dont say you dare say anything about my unborn child"i say/yell.  I get up and walk out the teacher yells my name but i carry on i stop at a beanch and sit down. Santana comes up to me "hey i saw what happened you okay?" I nod my head even though im not."no your not" i look at her. "Everyone knows now..you know about me they all keep calling me a slut or a whore that couldny keep her legs shut and now is gonna have a whore baby...they dont even believe that i was actually raped" a tear goes down my face and i sniffle.

"Well fuck them bella you only need me katniss and your family and thats all that matters. You dont need any of this you have to keep your self calm and prove ro everyone that this baby is going to be beautiful and healthy." I nod and look at her "thank you" we hug.

"Lets go back in and show everyone that you arent gonna take any of this" she puts her hand out i take up and giggle. " Okay" we go back inside. We walk down the hall, ignoring all the looks and whispers im getting. 

(Time skip to lunch)

Me and santana go to lunch, we line up and get our lunches. "Dont take all the food preggers some of us need food too" some cheerleader yells "oh like you eat" santana replies "keep moving stretchmarks" santana turns to me and whispers "just ignore them" "im trying!"

I feel something hit my shoulder  i look to see someone threw spaghetti at me. The next thing i know im cover from head to toe in food. I look around and see everyone but santana laughing. I turn and run as fat as i can out of the lunch hall. Teats Tears are threatening to escape but i dont let me. I makeit to the cchoir room and sit in the back row and cry. "Annabell why are you in here?" I look up and see miss robters "i-i just need to be alone" she comes and sits by me

"Why are you covered in food?" " People in the cafeteria throw it at me and made jokes about me because im pregnant" i cry "i heard about that...how are you doing with that?" I give her a look to say 'really' 

" sorry...i bet its hard, i hope hes been put away for life" she says "me too.." " sorry miss but i really just wanna be alone" she nods and stands up "if you need anything im here " she walks off. I wipe my face p and sigh,this is gonna be a long 9 months...