This cant be true!

Annabells prov 

I wake up to find out im all alone. Huh i swear liv was just here, im about to call the nurse when liv walks in with danielle telling her to be quite guess she hasnt noticed ive woke up. "Danielle you have to be quite okay i dont want bella waking up she needs her rest" liv says danielle looks up to my bed"but shes already awake..." olivia looks up "never mind " i smile 

"Dani do you wanna come lie with me?" I asks she turns to liv "can i??" She says hopefully. Olivia looks at her than me "if you be careful cause shes not full back to normal okay?" She nods liv picks her up and lies her next to me i put my blanket over us both and then we cuddle into eachother. "I love you bella" "i love you too D" i say. Olivia takes a picture of us which i dont really know why. I give her a confused look " oh amanda wanted to know how you was doing so i told her your having some cuddles with dani thats why i took the picture." " Oh okay"

"Bella you scared me..i thought you was gonna leave me like my mommy did  cause you didn't wake up when i tap you or tell you it was time to wake up.." danielle pouts "aw im sorry for scaring you D. I would never leave you or liv ill miss you guys too much" danis pout turns into a big smile which i return.

"Oh your friends katniss and santana asked about you they found out when they was walking past your glee club teacher talking about you to your maths teacher saying that they hooe you wake uo soon." I turn my head to look at her "okay...what did you tell them?" I bite my lip i dont want anyone what james did to me and why i was shot and out into a coma. "I told them that you got shot but i didnt say how or why so dont worry..." she gives me a small smile. I sigh in relief "do you know when i can leave...i really dont do hospitals...." " the doctor said earlier that they want you to stay her for a couple of days to make sure your your alright." I groan why??

We carry on talking and watching the tv when my doctor walks in. "Hi annabell how you feeling?" " Im good.."" good now i have some good news and bad news..." "whats the good news?" I ask my heart starts to pound "if you stay like you you can go home tomorrow" danielle and liv smiles "whats the bad news?" I swollo the lump in my throat " im sorry to say this but...your pregnant" my whole world starts tumbling down. This cant be true cime on bell wake up! WAKE UP!! I feel olivia place a hand on my shoulder. "Is that all doctor?" She asks my doctor nods and walks out but gives me a sympathetic look first. 

"Bell?...." i look at her tears falling down my face from the news i just heard "baby girl its going to be okay" "How is it going to be okay?! I just been told im pregnant with rapists kid!!! What the fuck am i gonna do i cant take care of a kid im only 15 years old! I dont wanna abort it and definitely dont wanna put it in care. But if i keep him or her when i look at them ill be reminded of james and what ive been through everyday" i break down "Liv bella said a bad word!" Dani says "i know but annabell has just received very bad news and shes upset" olivia explains i feel danielle hugging me it hurts a little but im too busy to busy crying and stressing out about what im gonna do to even care. "danielle be careful not to hurt her.." liv says danielle loosens her grip.

" Olivia where am i gonna go when you kick me out? I cant go to a home i just cant " more tears grow blocking mh vision "Annabell what are you talking about i would never ever kick you out!" She says loudly "but i-im pregnant" i whisper "yes but it wasnt your fault okay? I will never kick you out because of something that wasnt your fault bell" she looks at me 

" T-thank you....i dont know what i would of done if you kicked me out"  i say honestly, olivia hugs me 

" I love you bella remember that" "i love you too mom.." i say, i look down at my stomach i cant believe im pregnant at 15! What am i gonna tell people at school when i start to show...what will i tell james? 'Oh hy james i know your going to be locked up for raping and shooting me but just to make it worse im pregnant with your child bye' 

I put my hands on my flat stomache where my unborn child is and sigh. This is it i really am pregnant 

A/N

Hey guys im so sorry i havent updated in so long i didnt think i should carry on but you all wanted me to so here it is hope you liked it xxx

Chloe xx