Im just broken

4 days...4 days since the rape 4 days since Annabell told liv and amanda everything..4 days since she told them she didnt want to testify but the worst thing of all its was 4 days since james threatened to hurt danielle and olivia if annabell told anybody else. Thats why bella said she didnt wanna testify but thats not the excuse she gave to olivia and Amanda. 

Annabells prov 

" Okay so what does X over 3 times by 17 over Y equal?" Mr shaw asks no one answer. I  know the answer i just dont want to answer i can feel james's eyes on me. Hes been watching me everyday i havent told anyone though cause i dont want my family to get hury.  katniss and santana have started to notice but i told them hes probably just looking at me because im his 'girlfriend'.

The bell rings thank god the end of the day and everyone grabs there stuff and rush out of the door. I was half way down the hall with Katniss and santana when "Bella!!" I stop and turn around and gulp quietly "yes jame..."

"Come with me i wanna take you somewhere" he smirks  " oh um i was going with Katniss and san to the mall..." i bite my lip he grabs my hand and holds it tight "aw come on pleasee" " you can go bells me and katniss will bring you something back" and with that them two were off. Great

"Perfect now lets go!" He pulls my arm roughly and we go out. " James not thay i um dont wanna go but where are we going?.." i ask quietly  thank god im good a lying "just shut up and only talk when i tell you" i nod.

We arrive at his house. Its like a mansion its so big. " mom dad im home!" " hey son!"his dad shouts from probably there games room yep you heard right theyve got a games room.he comes down and his wife comes out of the kitchen "oh hi bella its nice to see you again would you like to stay for dinner?" Mrs jones asks i see james glaring at me as i begin to speak"Hi mr and mrs jones...and im fine you dont have to.." i say to be honest i just wanna get out if here the least time i spend around james is better.

"Sweetie i told you not to call us that calls us by our names linda and nick"mrs jones im linda says i nod "and you can stay for dinner if you want to okay?" I just nod again. James hand is still gripping my wrist holding it more tightly "okay well mom dad we'll be in my room!" He begins to drag me up the stairs by my arm "okay just don't do anything inappropriate!" Mr jones jokes oh boy if only you knew..

As soon as we got to his room with the door close he comes up to me and slaps me around the face. "I told you i told you to only talk when I tell you to but no you decide to disobey me!" You can see the anger in his eyes. All i can do is stand her frozen in fear "you need to be pushed you little bitch! " I can feel tears forming kn my eyes but i will not let them fall i will not show fear.

He walks over to me and pushes me forcefully onto the bed. He straddles over the top of me. "Your never gonna disobey me again!" I nod my head he starts punching me everywhere but after the second or third punch to the head i blacked out.

" Bitch wake up dinners ready!" I hear james say as i begin to come round. Damm i feel like ive been hit by a tone of bricks. I open my eyes and see him getting dressed "you better be down in 10 minutes! Cover your bruises too" and off he goes.

I grab my clothes off his floor. My shirt has a little bit of blood on it. Great if anyone notices it im screwed. I quickly cover the bruises that are forming on my face thankfully the one on my arms are covered with my shirt. Quickly text olivia saying im having dinner at the mall with Katniss and santana and then text them two so they can cover for me if olivia calls them. Take one look at my self in the mirror and then go down to the dining room, where james and his parents are waiting. "Sorry i took long i had to use the bathroom.." i lie i sit in the seat next to james. His mom is at one end of the table his dad is at the other im sitting closer to his mom.

"Thats fine annabell."mrs jones says we all start to put food on our plates. I only put a little bit on mine everyone else starts to eat whilst i just push my fork around the plate wih my head down. Every now and then I feel james looking at me. God doesn't this dude have anything else to do?

After about 3 minutes of normal hows school going talk  they were all most done and here i am with my plate still with the same amount i put on it. " You okay annabell?" " Huh?" I look up to see mrs jones looking at me her eyes gave me a sympathetic look. "I said are you okay? You havent even touched your food and when we were talking about glee you didn't even say anything? Whats wrong" i shake my head "Nothing....mrs jones im just not hungry i guess..." not a lie but its not the whole truth "do you want me to call your mom?" " N-no ill be fine i think the fresh air will do me good if I walk" she nods.  " If your sure if not im sure nick wouldn't mind driving you right nick?"

"Yeah i wont mind..," mr jones say we..its is kind of a long walk from here to mine so maybe i should let him "i-if your sure..," " were sure"they say. He grabs his car keys and i grab my bag from the couch rack that i hung up when i first walked in. James hugs me goodbye and whisper in my ear to never tell anyone and to not disobey him again i give him a slight nod and walk out to mr jones. And go home

As soon as i get home i go to my room grab my guitar and start to play it it always makes me feel better after a bad day. Danielle comes in and we lie on my bed cuddling and watching movies untill i see shes asleep. I quietly get up go over to the bathroom after says a quick goodnight to olivia and shut the door and start crying and quietly. Im just a girl who is broken!

A/N

So sorry for the long wait!!

Chloe x