Staying with olivia

Annabells prov

Right now were in olivias car. I turn to look out of my window and the city that ive hardly seen off. "So we'll go to the store to get you some new cloths and pjs and then to my apartment okay?" She asks shes so kind " yeah but can we stop off at the orphanage to get something from there its kinda really important to me..."i bite my lip and look towards her waiting for her to reply.

"Yes of course we can Bella" olivia says i smile for the first time in ages "thank you olivia " we drive for another 10 minutes and then pull up outside the orphanage. "You can stay here if you want ill be out in a minute" i say as i open my door." You sure?" I nod my head and go in. Its weird to think that ill be going to live somewhere else when ive only ived here. I run up to my room and close the door.

I go over to my bed and pick up my teddy..yes i know teddies are for babies but it was the only thing i had that my mom gave to me before she died. I put it in my bag that i placed on the bed and go over to my closest and pull out the only picture of my mom you see i had a lot but when i came here leo henry and jack burnt them all but this one survived. I was about to put it in my bag when i hear my door open i jump round and look at the person who is at the door. Its olivia! Oh thank god..."olivia y-you scared me" i say as i put the photo in my bag."im sorry sweetie i didnt mean to i just came to see if you wanted help" i shake my head no "im done so let go" "okay okay why are you in such a hurry for?" I shrug and we both laugh.

We just get to the front door when.."bella where are you going?!" Fuck its jack  i forgot about them."hello im Sargent olivia Benson from special victims unit Annabell is going to come live with me for now on" olivia says.i hide behind her as he steps forward "oh i dont think so ma'am" he smirks. "Well sir she is and you wont be able to do anything about it because you'll be put away for a very long time for rape!" And then she pushes me out of the door and into the car. Once in the car i sighs in relief "oh my god thank you for saving me back there" she looks at me "well i wouldnt let you stay there baby girl"

(Time skip to when they get to olivias apartment)

"So down the hall is my room and this" we go into a spare room"is your room you can put your stuff in here and get settled in and ill be in the kitchen if you need me okay" "okay thanks" she leaves and i take out my photo and my teddy bear out of my bad."Welcome to our new home" i hug the bear and put the photo on my desk "love you mom" i lie on my bed and fall asleep with my teddy in my hands

(Half an hour later)

Olivias prov

Ive just finished cooking dinner when i noticed that bella hasnt came out of her room. I hope everything is okay.i go over an knock on her door "Annabell dinner is ready you okay in there?" No answer i open the door and see that shes asleep god she looks so peaceful. I go over and tap her shoulder gently "bella honey time to wake up" " no.." i hear her say "come on you gotta eat" i rub her arm slowly and gently "fine..." she gets up and rubs her eyes. "Come on sleepy head lets go eat" she stands up and follows me out "i hope you like spaghetti" "ive actually never tried it" what shes never tried it..."you've never tried spaghetti?" I questioned " nope... they had it once the orphanage but Leo henry and jack said that ive been bad and so i couldnt eat"

I put some on her plate and hand it to her" well you'll never go back there ever again" she smiles and digs in and so do i.

(Time skip to when bella is going to bed)

Bella has just brushed her teeth and she has came out. "Thanks for letting me stay her olivia" "your welcome sweetie and lets get you into bed" she goes into her room and i follow " comfortable?" She nods "remember if you need anything im down the hall okay?" I say as i turn off the light "okay oh and olivia" "yes baby girl?" "I love you...." she says and she turns over and falls asleep "love you too baby girl" i turn off the light and close her door. I think im gonna adopt her she trusts me and i feel a conection between us. I cant wait to have bella to my self. I go into my room and fall asleep.