I felt a massive spread of pain through my stomach. Lucy had punched me just above my belly button. I bent over with pain and she kneed me in the nose. Blood gushed out of my nose from the impact of her kick.

The school bell rang out and Lucy and her friends ran off to their classes. I slid down the lockers holding my nose and my stomach. I finally had enough energy to stand up and walk to the bathroom. I crawled literally crawled across the school hallway floor's to get to the girl's bathroom.

It took all my effort to push open the door to the girls bathroom. I managed it and crawled in quickly ignoring the pain in my stomach. I stood up with help from the radiator connected to the wall and the sinks lined up next to each other all around the bathroom.

Blood covered my lips and the bottom of my nose and a little bit dripping down my chin. I splashed water on my face getting rid of the now dried blood. I felt worthless.

------------------------------

This continued for weeks upon weeks gradually getting worse. I was 10 when this first happened. It started in October and is still continuing.

Everyday I get laughed at.

Everyday I get told I'm someone who should not exist.

In the year 2011 my grandpa passed away from a heart attack. I grieved for a long time. I was made fun of because I just started crying unexpectedly out of the blue. Kids in my class would call me 'cry baby' and so on.

I didn't tell anyone my grandpa had passed away  because I knew it would just make the situation worst. They would use it against me.

My teachers just thought I had something wrong with me. They were right. I never told mum or dad, and Zayn never talked to me after X Factor. I was alone. A small girl in the big bad world getting beaten up everyday, being tormented everywhere I went. And it didn't help that I got cyber bullied as well.

Facebook is basically a social network sight where people can cause as much bullshit in your life as they want. ASK.FM is encouraging people to bully others. They can hide behind a computer screen and type away as much as they want practically giving you hate. And you would have no idea who the hell they were thanks to the anonymous button.

That is the devils gift I'm telling you. Twitter is another thing. It can be fun you can talk to your favourite celebs. And you can follow their every move. Everything you say. I follow a lot of people on twitter but I stopped using it since I got hate thrown at me. The boys use it every bloody day so they can speak to their 'directioners'.

All I ever get is hate.

HATE

HATE

HATE

HATE

HATE

HATE

HATE

HATE

HATE

HATE

That one word every one loves to do to me. It probably sounds like I attract hate doesn't it. Well I don't, in my opinion. The boys knew their families would be targeted and sent the occasional death threats.