Chapter 28

2 years later. (Jaxon's pov) 

"Elizaaaa!" I hear Oli screaming as he runs out of the kitchen as I get home. 

"No! I don't want to talk to you!" Eliza runs, her golden hair bouncing up and down as she runs towards me. 

"I said sorry!" Oli chases her. 

"You hit me! Jaxi!" she screams excitedly as she sees me. 

"Hey darling," I laugh as she wraps her arms around my legs.

She looks up at me. "I don't want to play with Oli." She pouts as I bend down and pick her up. 

"Daddy, I want to play with her!" Oli stands in front of me as he stretches his arms up for me to pick him up. I kneel down in front of him.

"What did he do?" I ask Eliza who wraps her arms around my neck. 

"He hit me in school today. In front of all the boys!" She looks at him with a glare and I try to hold in my laugh. 

That's the glare she learnt off of Rachel. 

"Oli, we don't hit Eliza," I say to him and he pouts. 

"Daddy, she was hitting the girl I like." He crosses his arms. 

2 years old and he already has a girl he likes. 

"Yeah because I don't like her! And daddy said if I don't like someone, I can hit them," she crosses her arms proudly as I hold Oli's hand and walk him to the kitchen because I was starving.

"Eric said that?" I ask Eliza and she shakes her head. 

"No. My other daddy said that." She grins happily as I walk inside to see Kyle and Ryan sitting on the stools as Eric cooked. 

"Have you guys been teaching her it's okay to hit people?" I ask with a raised eyebrow as I look at them all. 

"Yeah. She's my daughter, she's going to be tough." Ryan grins at her and she claps her hands at him as she pushes down in my arms. I place her on the ground and Oli wraps his arms around her saying he's sorry. 

"No." Eliza pulls away from him, and runs to Ryan who picks her up and puts her on his lap. 

"What did he do?" Ryan asks her and she whispers into his ear. 

Daddy I told him he's my soulmate like you and daddy 2  and he kissed another girl. I hit her and then he pushed me into the water today in school. I don't like him anymore. 

I frown as I look at Oli and I pick him up as he crosses his arms and looks at the ground, pouting. 

"Come on, I'll take you both to the park." I say to Eliza and her eyes widen as she nods and climbs off Ryan's lap. 

"Rachel is bringing cupcakes for them after work," Kyle says from his spot as Eliza holds my hand and Oli rests his face on my shoulder. 

"Is she still working?" I ask and Kyle chuckles. 

"You try telling a pregnant woman what she can and can't do before she's about to pop," Kyle shrugs his shoulders as he picks up a pizza slice. Homemade pizza. 

"She is not about to pop." Rachel walks into the kitchen, a hand on her stomach, her red hair tied up in a huge bun, and a box of cupcakes in her hands. 

"Auntie Rachel!" Eliza and Oli shout as they see her. 

"Hi baby," Kyle grins at her as he gets up quickly and pulls up one of the comfortable chairs for her.