Chapter 9

"Mmmm," I moan as I turn my face to the side as the cold hand trails down my neck. 

You're not dreaming. 

I quickly open my eyes and try to sit up in bed but I hit my head against Jaxon. Who was leaning over me. 

"Fuck," he groans, moving back and rubbing his forehead as if I threw a rock at it. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask stretching and not caring how I look with my messy hair. 

"I'm here to take you to the airport. We talked about it yesterday when you came to pack your bags?" He asks his eyes wandering around the room realising I didn't pack anything. 

"Are you not going?" He asks, a smile on his face. 

"I am going," I say getting out of bed, "but I got a little busy with the book," I point towards the book as I stretch a little more. 

He smirks as his eyes wander all over my body. 

Something stirs in my stomach and I place a hand on it. I think I'm hungry. 

"I think I'm hungry," I voice out my thoughts and Jaxon chuckles as he stands up, looking completely clean and handsome in a white button up shirt and black jeans that do so much justice to his ass, I realise as he walks out of the room. 

Time to get myself ready and pack a bag. 

***

"Jaxon?" I call out his name and he hums as he lifts my bag up and throws it in the boot of the car. 

"Can I ask you something and expect an honest answer back?" I ask and he turns to look at me. 

"Always," he holds my hand and pulls me closer to him. I lean against the car as he kisses my hand softly. 

I like this. I like this a lot. 

"I've been thinking about something Kyle said to me," I start off and he frowns. 

"What did he say?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders. 

"It's what he didn't say. When you got angry over Jake and-" he growls at the name and I hold his hand tightly. It seems normal now. " He said 'you don't know?'  It just got me curious last night. I want to know more about you and I want to know what I'm supposed to know. Does that make sense? I think I'm rambling," I sigh and he chuckles at me. 

"Cherry, there are things you don't know about me and I hope I can keep it like that because I don't want to scare you. I like what we have and I love the way it's going. I don't want to spoil it," he explains. 

I nod slowly. 

"And if I want to know? I don't like being in the dark. If there's something I should know then I would like to know about you, especially if it involves you being angry most of the time," I try to ask him again. 

"No," he says and I frown but nod. 

No pushing. Keep a lid on it.

"That's fine. Let's go?" I ask and he nods as I move away from him. 

He holds my hand and stops me. I turn to look up at him. 

"Wha-"

He moves closer and leans down to kiss me softly. His lips feel soft as I feel his hand on my waist and pulling me closer. Fireworks fly around us as he turns me around and pushes me against the car. I feel his hands wandering around my body, my waist, as he deepens the kiss. 

He pulls away and places soft gentle kisses down my jaw and my neck, as I wrap my arms around his neck. 

He's making me feel things I shouldn't be feeling.