Thirty

Myungsoo

"You're insane!" I rage from anger. Seeing Minji in this state makes me want to dash towards the ghoul and rip him apart.

"Yes, I'm insane," the ghoul said and grabbed a handful of Minji's hair. Damn it! Don't hurt her!

"I only went crazy when I was nearly killed by my own kind and this girl's uncle stole something from me," he said and let go of Minji's hair which made her head bang on the table. This bastard!

"I am not your kind! I never and will never have a kind like you!" I spat.

"Is that so?" He smirked and attached something from Minji's forehead. "As far as I know, we both get something from humans... and we enjoy it," he said then looks at me. Damn this bastard! I swear once I get near him, I'll smash him to death!

"Good thing I already found what's stolen from me," he took out something from his pocket and it's a glass container with something glowing orange inside of it.

"What's that?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's my heart," the ghoul said while staring at the container.

"Tss! I didn't know you have one," Sehun said and chuckled teasingly.

"Shut up!" The ghoul roared. "This heart can do a lot of things. Can make a lot of things come to life," he chuckles and I know what he is talking about. He'll use his heart in reviving his own kind.

"But I can't do it without the help of Minji," he said and tips her chin up. "You'll help me, right?"

"Over my dead body!" Minji spats.

"Oh, that will happen...soon," the ghoul smirks. He attached the devices on the temple of her head and she tries to escape.

I dashed towards her but Chanyeol stopped me by pushing me which made me fly to the far end of the room. "You son of a gun!" I rage in anger and attacked him. He managed to dodge my attacks.

"Is that what you do now? Fight your own kind?" I spat between our fight. He punched me on the face which made me fall on the ground.

"You know I have my reason!" He roared.

"Myungsoo!" Minji calls out. The ghoul attaches a lot of devices on her body and Minji wiggle in panic.

"Please, Chanyeol, don't do this," I pleaded.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. He says a spell and huge roots of trees attack us. Great! I totally forgot that he has the power to be one with nature.

"Chanyeol! Stop this right now!" Suho said while fighting the moving huge roots.

"This is not you, Chanyeol! You can do better that this," Baekhyun said and snaps the huge root with his bare hands.

Chanyeol says more spell and more huge roots surfaced from underground. A root wraps around my ankle and drags me somewhere. I immediately grab the root and snaps it with my bare hands. More roots surfaced from the ground and are attacking us. Damn! How can I pass through this? I need to get to Minji!

"Myungsoo!" Minji calls out again and I see the ghoul transferring his heart in a device. I assume that the device is for sucking a person's energy. The person's soul.

I look at Minji and she looks at me with her eyes soaked with tears. I'm coming, Minji. Wait for a while.

"I need to get to Minji," I shout for all of them to hear. We are still busy fighting these moving roots. Darn this power of Chanyeol!

"How? We can't pass through these creatures!" Xiumin shouted.

"We can only stop these bastards if we stop who causes this," I said. "Someone should stop Chanyeol!"

"I'll distract him!" Shouted Woohyun. "Go save Minji!"

Baekhyun dashed towards Chanyeol and kicked him with all his might. Chanyeol fell on the ground which made the huge moving roots stop from moving. That gave me the opportunity to dash towards Minji but before I could get to her, the ghoul appeared in front of me. He lifts me up by strangling me.

"Going somewhere?" He sneered and throws me far away from him. My back hit the concrete wall so hard which made me cough blood.

"You monster!" Minji shouted. The ghoul looks at her and walks towards her.

"Me? A monster?" He laughs so hard which echoed in the room. "Then what do you call your boyfriend? An angel?" He chuckled.

"He can't be compared to you. Never will be!" Minji spats.

"Oh, shut up! You talk too much," the ghoul moves to the device and does something with them. It's like he's switching them on because I heard the machines make a steering sound like it's warming up. He's about to turn the main switch on when I dashed towards him and pinned him on the wall.

"Will you please stop fighting me now?! I'm not just doing this for myself. I'm doing this for our kind! Don't you want creatures like us to rule the world!" He insanely said.

"Do you have any idea what you're talking about?!" I said as I pin him harder on the concrete wall. "This world is for humans. They should live peacefully here!"

The ghoul chuckles and glares at me. "No, Myungsoo. This world is mine! And I'll make sure to make it happen tonight!"

He manage to escape from my grip and attacks me but luckily I dodge every attacks me makes. He hit me on my waist which made me wince in pain. That gave him the opportunity to lift me up and threw me very hard.

"You can't kill me, Myungsoo. I'm stronger than before," he pants and walks towards the device. "And I'll make sure to be strongest in the entire world!" He switch the device on and Minji shouts from pain.

"No!" I screamed. I tried to stand but my limbs are killing me from pain. I hear Minji scream and scream and I'm so frustrated that I can't do anything!

"Minji!" I scream for her name as tears start to stream down my cheeks. I look at the others and they cannot do anything for they are now pinned on the wall and huge roots surround their body.

"Brothers and sisters, I need your help!" I try to call my kind on my mind. I tried to call more vampires for help. I've never done this before. I never seek for help from other vampires before.
I tried to call and call for help but no one's coming. I look at Minji and can see that she's losing her energy.

I can't let you die like this, Minji. I am starting to loose hope and just stare at Minji with my face all soaked with tears when a lot of vampire appear right in front of me.

"We're here, Myungsoo," Jiyong came.

"Sorry, it took us a while," Chaerin said.

======
Look who came to help ... This story is about to end. Thank you for all of your support. *hugs and kisses*

 *hugs and kisses*