Fourteen

Myungsoo

"Guys, I need your help," I tried to contact them using my mind as I run using my super speed further into the woods. Living Minji for a second is the hardest thing to do but I have to go search for help. By the way Chanyeol spoke to me, I know that I can't fight the creature alone this time.

"What happened?" I heard Suho on my mind.

"Is something wrong?" It was Sehun.

"Gather the others and meet me on our secret hide out," I said and shut them out from my thoughts.

The others are already in our secret hide out, an abandoned warehouse in the woods, as I arrived except for Xiumin and Baekhyun. I asked about them.

"They are out there somewhere having another arm wrestling match. You know those two, they never want to be defeated," Kyungsoo said which made all of us laugh. Old times.

"Hey, Xiumin, Baekhyun, come on now. Myungsoo's here," Suho called them and in a flash, they are already in front of us.

"'Ssup, bro?" Baekhyun shoulder bumped with me. "Why did you gather us here?"

"I need your help," I started. "He's back. The creature I thought I killed before is back."

"What? But you already killed him, right? You said so," Xiumin said.

"That's what I thought, too. He's back and I think he is planning on revenging what I did to him."

"How did you know about this?" Suho asked.

"Chanyeol told me," I said and I can hear their thoughts screaming from anger.

"That bastard?!" Kyungsoo fummed.

"And you believed him?" Xiumin snickered.

"I've read his thoughts. He's telling the truth," I said. "And he's working for the creature."

"I knew it!" Baekhyun said in anger. "From the moment he became a part of our group I know he won't do anything good!"

"He has a purpose in doing it," I explained. "He's doing it for his sister."

"How can his sister be involved in this?" Kyungsoo asked.

"He took an oath and in return, the creature will bring his sister back."

"What? He took an oath? He clearly knows the consequence of violating it," Sehun frantically said.

"Guys, let's all calm down," Suho tried to pacify the situation. "We all know how Chanyeol loves his sister. Let's understand that he's doing it for her."

All went silent after hearing what Suho said.

"So what's the plan, Myungsoo? As what I recall, you don't seek for help when it comes to your fight," Baekhyun asked.

"If it is just me involved then I won't ask for any help. You all know me, I don't care about my life," I said. "But he's after her. She's in danger."

"She?" Kyungsoo smirked like he's teasing. "So a girl is involved."

"Where did you meet her? It is so rare to encounter a woman vampire," Xiumin teased.

"She's not a vampire," I hesitate. "She's a human."

They gasped.

"Are you insane?" Suho became frantic.

"What are you thinking, Myungsoo? May I remind you that humans killed Chanyeol's sister and the reason why he loathes them," Kyungsoo furiously said.