Seventeen

Minji

"Babe, we're here," I heard Myungsoo's voice followed by a light touch on my cheek. I open my eyes and look outside the window and realized that we already arrived at school.

"Still sleepy?" He asked and I heard worry in his voice.

"A bit," I yawned.

"Sorry that you have to go through this," he apologized which made me look a t him. Since the secret place we are staying in is very far from school, I have to wake up very early to prepare and travel.

"Myungsoo, how many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to apologize at everything," I softly said.

"I just realized that you won't experience any of this situation if you didn't meet me," he faintly chuckle but I remained serious. I touch his cheek and he leaned his face on my palm.

"No one is at fault for anything that's happening, Myungsoo. Especially you. If there's anything that I want to thank for, that is when the time that I met you," I sincerely said. He held my hand and brought it to his lips.

He leans his forehead on mine which made his breath mix with mine. I love it when he always does this. It makes me feel that everything stops at the moment.

"I won't send you to your class. I have to take care of something," he said as he grabs my bag from the backseat and gave it to me.

"Alright," I said and I found myself sigh. Maybe it's because I'm already used to him always near me. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Don't worry, you'll get to spend the rest of the night with me. Not just later, but every night," he winks playfully and I laugh.

Myungsoo

"Hey, bro," Sungjong shoulder bumped with me as soon as he saw me. I left Minji to meet the boys. Using my incredible sense of hearing, I was able to identify where they at. We have this usual place at school and that is at the grassy and many trees place at the back of the school.

I sat beside Dongwoo. "'Ssup, Myungsoo?" He asked.

"Just fine," I simply answered after sitting beside Hoya.

"You have the guts to show your face to us after what you've done to me," Sungyeol scoffed with a straw in his mouth.

"I won't hesitate to do that again if I see you near Minji," I shrug and lean my back on the huge tree behind me.

"Why you!" Sungyeol us about to plunge into me but Hoya stopped him.

"What's the commotion?" Sungkyu groaned as he was disturbed in his slumber. He sat up and scratch his head which made his hair messier. "Somebody's sleeping!"

"Hyung, Myungsoo is here! I already told you about what he did to me. He should be punished!" He told Sungkyu like he's a little kid telling his mom about his enemy.

Sungkyu threw the a straw at Sungyeol's face. "Will you shut it? Are you a choding?!" He said which made me chuckle. Sungyeol gave me a sharp stare.

"Yah!" Sungkyu faced me this time. "What's gotten to you now a days? We seldom see you and you don't join us that often anymore."

"Isn't it obvious, hyung? He's busy with his new fling," Hoya said and sipped from his juice.

"Watch your mouth! She's not just my fling," I growled. "And what gives you the idea that she's my fling?"

"It's the hottest topic here at school," Dongwoo said.

Sungyeol scoffed. "Even though it is not the topic at school it still is obvious. You change your girlfriend like you're just changing your clothes."