Beyonce's POV

I grinned excitedly as we pulled up into the empty Target parking lot. Michael didn't know what he was in for. I mean, he's never been shopping on his own as a grown man! I had the twins in their stroller as we got out and walked through the front door.

"Whoa, we can go through the front?" I nodded. Michael gasped as he grabbed a basket and began pushing it. I laughed and watched his face light up in excitement. He turned towards me and I could look in his eyes and tell he wanted to run around. "It's your day baby." Michael grinned and began running like a child with his basket.

"To the fooooooooddddd!!!!" He shouted.

I laughed and watched him disappear. Momma chuckled. "That was nice of you," she whispered. I shrugged. "He's never been out like I have before. I needed to give him his life back, Momma." She nodded as we casually browsed the Target aisle. Solange wheeled by our side. "Hey Solange," I whispered. "Hey Bey." We walked down the aisles in silence. The employees watched in shock as we walked down the aisles and talked. Michael was busy playing with the electronics. I rolled my eyes and continued down the way when I came across the music section. I smiled and noticed that Michael and my albums were next to each other.

I heard someone laugh. "They even have us by each other," Michael said. I nodded. He grabbed my CD and smirked. "I got an idea." He grabbed all of my CDs and dropped them in my basket and he grabbed his and tossed them in there too. "What are you doing boy?" Michael shrugged. "Acting crazy!" He responded laughing. I shook my head and watched as Michael climbed into my basket. "Michael Jackson!" "Push me baby!!" He sang.

I shook my head and began to push him down the empty aisles. Michael laughed as we pushed past the shock employees. They laughed. Michael waved to them. I smiled and stopped in the home goods area. "Oooh!" Michael shouted. He climbed out and scrambled onto the couch on display. I laughed and took a picture of him. "Wow, you having fun baby?" I asked. Michael nodded as he laid on the couch. "Can we have free food?" He asked. I frowned. "What are you some freeloader?" Michael nodded. "I am today!" He grinned. I rolled my eyes and saw the manager walking towards us.

"Sir, can he have free food?" I asked.

"Why'd you put it like that?" Michael pouted. I placed my hands on my hips. "Umm...yes ma'am. You can have whatever you like." I smiled. "Thank you and excuse him. This is his first time to a store." "And I loveeeeeee ittttt!!!" Michael sang. I cut my eyes at him. "Can I have some cheesballs?" Michael asked. I frowned.

"Cheesballs?"

"I've never had those before." "Cheeseballs Michael Jackson?" Michael nodded. "Please!" I sighed and tossed him the container of cheesballs and watched him open it and shove a fist full of cheesballs in his mouth. "This is...womderful!" Michael hollered with a full mouth. I laughed. "We gotta do this more often!" Michael announced. "You ready to go home?"

"Hell no!"

I sighed. "Well, I'm going to be sitting down." Michael noticed something and ran that way. "What in the world..." Michael came back with a pack of condoms in his hand. "These don't fit me," he playfully pouted. I gasped and laughed. "Michael you're nuts!" He laughed. "I know I am." I shook my head and continued to watch my husband continue on his first shopping spree. I watched as Michael grabbed my basket and began stashing random things in there. I relaxed and watched Michael have a good time outside of the arena for once in his life.

I couldn't help but smile every time Michael passed by with his basket. I even saw the twins follow him one time. I rubbed my tummy and smiled. I guess moving wasn't a bad idea. "Mrs. Jackson?" I turned around and saw an employee with one of my CDs. "May you sign this please?" I smiled. "Sure." I took the sharpie and album and scribbled my signature perfectly. "Thank you." I nodded and watched the spectacle in front of my face now. "You've done a good job y'know." I turned around and saw Dana. I nodded.

"I have haven't I? She giggled as she saw Michael with a Batman mask on his face. "Oh Lord. Last year he wanted to be Spiderman." I laughed. "I've never seen a smile that bright on his face before," I admitted, "I'm glad I put it on his face." Dana nodded. "Well...we can't stay here forever." I chuckled. "Tell Michael that."

Later that night...

I brushed my teeth and took my hair out of my ponytail. The twins were asleep and I hadn't seen Michael since we got home. I pulled my sweats up as I walked into the bedroom. "Michael?" I heard him come up the stairs. "Hey baby." I smiled. "Did you have fun today?" Michael nodded as he ate the last of the cheesballs. "Thank you." I patted his spot beside me. Michael climbed in and hugged me. "Eww, you smell like cheesballs," I teased. Michael rolled his eyes. "Whatever I had fun thanks to my lovely wife." I nodded and held him. "Happy anniversary." Michael smiled. "You're too good for me." "I know I am!" I replied.

Michael frowned and pinched my nose. "Don't gloat," he scolded. I laughed and hugged him. "Two years," I whispered. Michael shook his head. "Shit that's a long time." I chuckled. "And someone's twenty-two today." I nodded. "Yeah my birthday and anniversary. Shouldn't I feel special?" Michael laughed and hugged me. "Babygirl...you should feel special everyday." I smiled and kissed Michael. "Go brush your teeth," I hissed.

Michael laughed and blew his breath in my face. I grimaced. "You need to lay off those cheesballs baby." "Oh whatever!" I smiled and watched him brush his teeth and come back. We laid in the bed together. "That ring looks really good on you," I whispered. Michael looked down and grinned at his wedding band. "Yeah and that rock is blinding me."

I laughed and stared at the diamond on my hand. "You got this for me. I'm pretty simple." Michael shrugged. "I wanted to get my Princess the best." I smiled as Michael kissed my nose. "Forever?" He whispered. I placed my hands on Michael's face and stared into his eyes. Those eyes that have seen everything. Those eyes that could see into my soul and pull it out.

"Till the end of time baby."

Author's Note: That was nice. I don't really have much to say right now; except happy belated birthday to Michael. He turned 55 on last Thursday and happy early birthday to Bey who's going to be...32 on Wednesday. I just have to say....this is just a random thing that's been on my heart since Thursday. To any of my followers, who have self-harmed, want to self-harmed, and are self-harming. Just remember that I'm proud of you baby. You're the reason the story is what is it. I believe in you...and to those who are just lost in life. Don't worry I'm lost too. We can be lost together :)

Love Demi <3