Wedding Bells

Tyler POV

"Did you mean it?" I asked her.

"Mean what?" She play dumb in the passenger seat.

"When you said that you loved me?"

"I said that? I don't remember saying that." She shrug no emotions running across her face. I stop the car at the side of the road.

"Don't dare lie to my face. I know it's easier to lie to me but not to yourself. You loved me and I hurt you, why was I able to hurt you? Because you loved me. Tell me that this isn't true by looking into my eyes." I lifted her chin.

Carrey POV

"I....I.....loved you." I whispered turning the other way. "But why does it matter? It doesn't."

"It matters." Tyler sigh. "Because I fell in love with you."

"Don't play this sick game with me." I ran outside with the rain pouring on me.

"I'm not playing with you. Would you stop running and listen?" He held onto my hand as I struggle against his grip. "I love you! I love you, only you."

I calm down listening to his words. He loved me? He loves me!

"You knocked me up!" I smiled widely his face scrunch up in confusion. "You have to marry me because I love you too!" I hugged him pressing my lips to his.

"I'll marry you, but would you do the honor of being my other half?" He got down on one knee with a velvet ring box.

"Yes Tyler Jones." I jumped onto him not noticing the cameras. "I am going to guess that you set up the whole modeling thing?"

"I did, only to get you. I'll spend all my fortune if I have to." He confirmed.

"You're amazing." I smiled. "Too amazing for your own good."

_____________________________

Short Chapter. I'm so happy that I finish. Thank you for those who stayed and read the book.