A Trial For Love

Tyler POV

3 months with no contact. Our lawyers were drawing up a plan so far it was a 3 days with me and 3 days with Carrey, and one day as a get together. Today will be the first meeting together.

"These are the wrong drawings!" I yell at the new Industrial Engineer.

"You ass of a CEO, if these aren't right do it yourself!" The nerdy engineer said yelling. "I quite!" He threw the prints at me.

"Mr. Jones?" My secretary Mrs. Holmes knock. She was in her late forties with happy family of her own. "There are three new files for you to choose." She handed me the files.

"Thank you." I dismiss her in my tone. "I'm leaving to Mr. Argson office." I grab my jacket. Mr. Argson has been my lawyer for 8 years now and a very successful one.

"Carrey, do you agree." I heard Carrey's lawyer. She was here?

"The first 5 months I should be with the baby." She stated firmly.

"I disagree." My voice holding no emotions.

"Tyler." Carrey nodded.

"Carrey." I glare at her in which she glare back.

"Okay now that we are here, we can discuss." Mrs. Holdan said, did I mention Carrey's lawyer was my lawyer sister? Who was marry to his bestfriend.

"The first 5 months Carrey should be with the baby due to parenting. After that we go into the 3/3 day of mother and father. The seventh day they spend together." Mrs. Holden presented.

"No, the first 3 months Carrey may have the first parenting. After that, we will go in 3/3 mother and father. The seventh day will not be spent." Mr. Argson said.

After 10 minutes of trying to come up with a plan there was a full blown argument. I look at Carrey who was rubbing her temples who was wearing a strapless black dress with a jean jacket. The dress was long and at her feet was a pair of gold sandles.

"You wanna get out of here?" I asked her, she was pale clear of no make up. Her ruby red lips standing out. She nodded taking my hand and we walked out without our lawyers noticing. "You're too pale."

"I can't keep anything down." She shrug. "Can you give me a lift home? I came with my lawyer."

"Sure, but Lace and Tuve are getting out in 20. We can go pick them up." I suggest as she puts on her sunglasses and straw hat.

"Really the Chevrolet Camaro?" She ask raising her brow at me.

"It's my baby." I said opening her the door. I wish you were my baby, I thought.

"They won't recognize that it's us. We will have to stand out there." She pointed out.

The car ride was silent with small talk here and there. Carrey and I got out waiting for the bell to ring, the car getting many attention and whispers as we lean on it.

"Do you have a bump?" I asked behind her.

"Why don't you find out." She slightly turn. I wrap her in my arms and place my hand over her stomach feeling a small bump."Dinner with me please?" I asked her.

"We'll see." She smiled widely. "I have a doctor appointment tomorrow at 2, do you wanna come?" She was now facing me and leaning close to me as I was sitting on the hood of my car. She bit her lower lip.

"Hun, you don't wanna do that." I pulled her closer so no one could see my erection.

"Do what?" She scrunched her nose.

"Your lips." I whispered so close to her ear, placing a kiss on her neck.

"Woah, get a room." I heard Tuve said. " Dude nice car." He went around it admiring it.

"Tuve, what did I say about your comments on things." Carrey scowl.

"Lace, is Kate coming over?"

"At 5, she has a appointment."

Carrey POV

I swear if we were not in public I would have ravish Tyler.

"Let's go, I still have other things to do." I whispered to Tyler's ear, my hand sweeping his erection.

"I'm sorry, really. I wasn't thinking right then." Tyler said backing out. I nod.

"I have baseball practice." Tuve reminded.

"I know, 268 South Ave." I told Tyler. "I'll be at your game tomorrow."

"A few of my friends are coming over too." I nod. "Lace?"

"I'll be at Kate's celebrating her birthday. Her older brother Chase is coming back." Chase was Kate's older brother. He was sent to live with his uncle at the age of 13. 3 years later and he's back at 16 years of age.

"Okay. I was thinking of a bon fire for a get away weekend." I asked Tuve.

"That will be cool. Even better then going swimming for Lace 15 birthday." He said.

"You're just jealous." Lace snicker.

"I sure am." Tuve said in a girly voice.

"Stop it you two. What do you guys want for dinner." I ask as we pull up to the baseball field.

"Let's BBQ" Tuve and Lace order. I sometimes think why they aren't twins.