A Fresh Start

Carrey Pov

' Carrey... I met you about a month ago and knew that you were the woman I wanted. I thought that I forgot to smile and laugh but you brought that back to me. Tonight I want you to meet me at Grace Diner for I have a surprise.'

The note read in Tyler's handwriting as the bundle of flowers sat there on the kitchen table.

"Tyler.... last night doesn't mean that we are together. Whatever we had is over now it wasn't meant to happened. I apperciate you for what you did in the lawyer's office and for helping me pick up my brother and sister." I phoned him.

"Please Carrey I care for you......" He spoke

"I know you do." I cut him off. "But that is not enough to keep a relationship together."

"How much do you want......"

"I don't want your money Tyler!!" I yelled into the phone. "That shit doesn't work on me. I'm no whore or anything, plus you can't buy love." I ended shutting off the phone.

How can I still love a man who thinks I am after his money.

"Hello Carrey Millien speaking." I answer the phone to a unknown number.

"Hi this is Maternity Mom Modeling. We have your application here that says you are interested?" A male voice said through the phone.

"Yes, I am about a three months along and is in need of a job."

"In my understanding you used to be a model in your early teens?"

"Correct." I answer.

"Tonight would you be available for a evening shoot?" He question. " Your salary will be at $500.00 every shoot. You shoot 2 times a week. You are perfect becaused we are in need of a early pregnancy stage. Everytime a company ask for a photo of a model and you get chosen, you are pay $1000.00. We also set you up with a life time of modeling for you and your child." He explained.

"Sounds perfectly fine. Just give me the address." I took a pen and a piece of paper.

"Shelling Beach on 5467 Flane St. ."

"Thank you so much." I ended the call. Thank god for a job. $1000.00 a week. About $4000.00 a month. After my father's and mother's death, their modeling ageny quickly sold out. It was sold for 4.5 million but because of its high perspective it was sold to someone, that I forgot to 5 million. Because our house was only 3 story high, 5 bedrooms, and 7 bathrooms, the balance left on the house was 1.3 million which I quickly cashed out. The rest was then divided upon mine's, Lacey, and Tuve's savings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you find a job?" Lacey asked stirring the pot.

"Yes! All 3 jobs called me today." I answer brushing olive oil on the french bread before I put it in the oven.

"Which one did you choose." Tuve came in with his group of friends.

"I am going into modeling. I model 2 days per week and I get pay five hundred for every photo shoot. If other agencies likes my photos I get pay $1000.00 extra. So about four thousand to five thousand dollors. It makes as much as my old job." I smiled to them as Tuve pull out the plates, spoons, and forks with his friends.

"What about the other jobs?" Lace asked.?

"One was another modeling offer but it was going to have me travel around the world. The other one was Industrial Engineer. The pay was 31.22 per hour. It would had made less." I said pulling up my phone. "It's four, so dinner should be done a five-ish. I have to leave at five- thirty, my shoot is at six-thirty. Lacey is in charge, if she does anything wrong that you disagree with call me up or Mrs. Baker in town." I said taking my apron off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at myself in the mirror. My make up done light and simple with foundation, mascara, lipstck, and blush. Just a bit more relax of how a mother should look like during her stage of pregnancy. My blonde hair was naturally wavey with just a hint of burnette in it. On top of my head lay a straw hat. My gold hoop earings matching my necklace. I wored a strapless white long dress with a jean jacket. At my feet was a pair of white sandles. Simple and mother like for a pregnancy.