His Plan

Carrey POV

I woke up with a tremendous headache while looking at the alarm clock as it read 10 am. Thank god it was Saturday. 

"Lacey?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow. "What are you doing in here?"

"You know you're naked and have a guy sleeping next to you...right?" Huh? What, who the hell is sleeping next to me I thought, turning around to see the last man I expected in my bed.

"What the hell!" I yelled out loud realizing who was in my bed...Tyler Jones. "OMG Tyler? You got to be kidding me right? I  must be dreaming, how can he...I...we...I did....this..."

"What is with all the noise this morning." Tyler said rubbing his eyes.

"Get the fuck out of my bed!" I yelled kicking him off the bed as he landed on the floor with a thump, cussing all the way down. At the moment, I thank him silently for having his boxers on even though she was literally naked.

"Get out!" Carrey screamed to a laughing Lacey who was rolling on the floor.

"Whatever sis. I got breakfast ready." Lacey said. "Carrey can we go to the mall today?"

"No...I mean yes. We can talk about this but I need to deal with some stuff first." I yelled down the hall to her as I threw on my robe at the end of the bed.

"We're getting married."

Here comes the devil I thought as he placed himself on my bed. 

Why was he still here?

"No we are not."

"Yes we are."

"No we are not."

"I took your virginity." He stated as if I didn't know.

"And...? Everybody loses their virginity at some point." I roll my eyes at him but really, I actually cared about it and lost it last night, I couldn't remember anything beyond having one shot last night when they went to a club. "Are you ever going to leave?"

"After we talk."

"We have nothing to talk about."

He snorted walking into the bathroom like it was his own house again.

"We do and we will, you will become my wife within the next two months whether you like it or not."

"I do not want to marry you." I gritted out through clench teeth. "You need to leave my house right now, I don't have time for you."

"That was not what you were saying last night." He taunted. "If I remember correctly you said 'I want you and only you bury deep in me.'"

"I don't wanna hear it." I said staring at the vanity mirror as Tyler came behind and placed kisses on my neck. "Stop!"

"You want this as much as I do." He whispered, taking my lips into his and lifting me up around his waist.

Third Point of View

He placed her on the couch and opened her robe to expose her naked skin. He was right, she wanted this as much as he did, only she was denying it.

She didn't know when but she lost control as he touched her most intimate part, parting her lips and circling a finger inside.

Tyler knew she lost control when he rubbed her and plunge his finger into her. He didn't have time to play too much since she was taking her sister out, in one swift movement he buried himself into her.

Carrey lost her mind as her orgasm hit her and she bit Tyler's neck to keep from screaming out loud. With one last throat of his hips, he spilled himself inside her.

"That was one hell of an orgasm." Tyler whispered.

"I hate you." Carrey said getting off the leather couch with Tyler's help. "I...I can't believe we had sex on my couch."