Date

Carrey POV

"Is this fine?" Lace ask for the tenth time.

"Yes it is Lacey." I smiled twirling her around the walk way.

"Tuve?" She asked her brother who just stared at her with a blank expression.

"Dress is too short." He said before looking back at his tablet.

"Carrey?" Lacey sigh frustrated.

"It's fine, it's just above the knee with a good sweetheart neckline." Carrey said looking at the dress one final time before her phone range.

"Carrey Millien."

"Tyler Jones."

"How did you get my number."

"Be ready at five." He said ignoring her question.

"Why?"

"Dinner at Royal Blue Bell."

"Ty...." I was cut off by him from telling him something important.

"No excuses hun." He ended the phone call before I could even replied.

"This man is so ignorant!" I groaned out loud.

"What?" Lacey asked puzzled.

"Tyler Jones." I said as she and Tuve laugh at my misery. "The blue goes really well with your long blonde hair Lace, all you need to do is curl the ends and put a bump in your hair."

"I like this dress but it's expensive Carrey, two hundred and fifty five."

"Lace I have four hundred for you to spend, the dress is not that expensive seeing that it is a Vera Wang dress." I said taking a look at the fabric. "I just hope you wear it again someday."

"I will I promise."

"I'm hungry, we have been shopping for two hours and just found a dress. We still have her accessories to go." Tuve whined.

"Let's go get some food then. I don't wanna hear you complain about not having food in your stomach. Plus you need some new clothes too."

"I have enough clothes Carrey. I haven't even wore the ones you bought me a month ago."

"If you see anything you like just ask then, okay? " Carrey compromise with Tuve which just nodded.

********

"I swear Tyler." I cried out. "For goodness sake, leave me alone!" I open the door to see Tyler in a suit.

"Darling you were supposed to be ready." He looks at his watch checking the time.

"I'm not going." I sit down at the kitchen chair pulling out a bottle of water.

"Yes you are, I cooked dinner just for you." I stared at him before gathering my thoughts together.

"You cooked?" I ask stunned.

"Yes because I knew you wouldn't go eat at a fancy place. Now would you please come with me."

"Fine, you whine like a little bitch. Give me 10 minutes. Lace I'm going out with Tyler for a bit, I made some pasta for you guys on the oven already." I called out to her where ever she was.

Tyler POV

Tyler just snickered at her comment, knowing well he can't cook for shit.

Ten minutes later she came back in a strapless cream color dress with her blonde locks waved out. It was simple, yet she look like a goddess.

"You look amazing." I smiled at her only she stared at me like I was a freak.

"Let's get this over with." Carrey rolled her eyes while gritting it out.

Carrey POV

"What the hell." I groaned out. "I'm not going in." I said as he park in front of the valet, I didn't want anything to do with famous rich people.

"Come on." He says as the valet open the door waiting for her to get out. "Carrey please."

"No....I can't Tyler this place is where most celebrities eat."

"Carrey we can make it simple or hard. You can simply walk with me hand in hand or I drag you out of this car to carry you." Tyler sighed taking one of her hand into his larger ones.