His View

Tyler POV

I left Carrey's house at 12 when she took her sister out shopping. What I say was true, one day she will be my wife. I truly believe that she is my soul mate. 

Oh! look at how sappy I sound.

"Hello, this is Tyler Jones." I picked up my cell.

"Mr. Jones, Mr. Parker was fired by your father." My assistant called.

"Well find someone to replace him." I uttered. "Was it necessary to call me?"

"You have a meeting at 2."

"I know that Mandy." I ended the phone call quickly striving to my car and considering firing her. She was very annoying and clingy. 

"Tyler Jones, I would like a table for two." I said after a few rings and a voice greeted the line

"Yes sir, wine?"

"I'll order when I get there, six."

"Reservation at your original table at six." The guy said confirming it as I just said yes. 

She would be mine, I'll make sure of it. No one but me will ever touch her like that.

I went into my penthouse noticing something was wrong with it. There was literally petal of roses all over my house. 

"Tyler..." Flora came out with one of his dress shirt on and for some apparent reason he felt sick at seeing her in his shirt.

"Flora...what are you doing here."

"I missed you...I know you missed me." She whispered purring trying to sound sexy.

"Take your stuff and leave my house. We are over!" I practically yelled as she trembled with tears, an act he knew too well.

"Tyler, honey what did I do wrong? Please I'll do whatever you want just don't push me aside." She cries out loud taking hold of his arm.

"I'll tell you but then you need to get out. The way you dress has no class. Your voice sounds like a dying cat and I am getting married." I stated throwing her clothes at her then grabbing my own to bring to my office. "I expect this place to be empty when I get back from work or else Randy will move everything to the garbage." He finally said taking his clothes and breif case with him.