CEO

Carrey POV

The drive to work was quite as I remember conversations with my parents. I slowly pulled into the parking space infront of a park and sat in the car, remembering the times my dad would take me here. He would push me on the swing and laugh with me as I yelled out 'harder daddy, harder!' The little girl was long gone, she left with her parents and never coming back. 

I was late. 

That was all I thought of as I put my car in my parking space and grabbed my badge. I had my purse in one hand and my coffee in an other, already rushing to my office, I heard voices yelling. 

"I asked for a simple design, and I get this? What is this? A library? Do I look like someone who builds a library? I want some answers!" Upon entering my  office which was unusualy quite with one man raging in fury, I soon discovered the problem that had everbody's attention, Tyler Jones."I demand an answer now before I take this whole company down. This is fucking useless, not a single answer? You guys are going to be looking for jobs for a long time. "

"Please Mr. Jones..." Mr. Armstrong began fumbling with words.

"Mr. Armstrong, I  will take it from here " I said to my sixty three years old boss who was on the verge of having a heart attack. "Mariah please get me another coffee."

"Are you the one that made this design?" He angrily asked throwing the papers on the circular glass table in my office while I set my bags on the table and looked at the blueprints.

"You are correct sir. These aren't the right blueprints. Please sit down, I'll get you the right ones right away." I calmy said. "Emily get Mr. Jones  some coffee and snacks. Max, pull up the presentation. Andy, go get Daniel in the meeting room, now." She ordered as everyone just stood quietly. 

I hummed a  tone to calm me down as I searched for the right blue prints in the blue print room. Skimming through names and companies, it didn't take long to find it as I grabbed the one labeled  'Tyler Jones.'

Placing the blueprints in Chris Henderson's  cubic, I examined the room one more time before proceeding to talk to Mr. Jones who  was most likely sitting in the conference room now angry. 

Tyler POV

I had to get her number I thought as I quickly texted my current bed partner that we were over, technically they weren't seeing each other in the first place. His new conquest looked no older than 26 with the way her black formal pants hugged her legs and her white blouse outline her curves. But something was familiar about her, he couldn't pin point it but he felt like he seen her before.

Maybe he bed her before? No. If he did, she would have been angry to see him there. 

She was stunning, he would say if somebody asked him to described her on one word.

"I haven't formally introduce us." She came in five minutes later with blue prints in one hand. "I'm Carrey Millien, Industrial Engineer. I supervise the building process and health, I also overlook the blueprints and I am truly sorry for what happened with the blueprints. I apologize on the company's behalf that this happened. I hope that we will still be able to work with one another in the future."

"I hope something like this doesn't happen again but of course, apology is accepted and we can continue on working by putting this behind us." I said with the tone of a business man. "Ms. Millien, I'm Tyler Jones. CEO of Green Jones Construction/Landscaping." I spoke proudly naming my wealth and fame, two things that will impress any girls. 

"It has been nice meeting you, but if I may be excuse, I have a meeting to start." She got up leaving me with my jaw half opened. It took me a second before realizing that she just out right rejected me after I named my wealth.

Did I lose my touch? I look over to a blonde woman and smiled at her, the blush on her face inform me I haven't lost my touch. Taking a moment to look over the blue prints did I decide to go after her.

"Mr. Jones...I'm sorry about what happened and I hope we still can work together after this." Mr. Armstrong said.

"This." I gesture out to the blue prints. "Made me hold back the project, if I lose anything you will be going down with the project." I hissed grabbing my breifcase and suit jacket to chase after my girl.

Woah, did I just say my girl? I was losing my mind to this girl. I Tyler Jones is not going to settle down, I enjoy having different girls warming my bed too much.

Short but I am editing this book again!