Positive

Tyler POV

"The test result came back positive." Dr. Kelly said. "I recommend rest and healthy eating."

"Told you so." Carrey said smiling. " Thank you." She said to the nurse before twirling around to face Tyler.

"Thank you." I said taking her into my arms. "And you were right."

____________________________

As we enter into her office building at 3:06 we were met with stares. Some jealousy, some dreamy faces, some expressionless face, etc.

"Never seen two couple holding hands?" Carrey ask irritated starting a mumble of talks.

The pregnancy hormones were getting to her as she was currently snapping at everyone to get to work.

"You'll only be with him today, tomorrow will be a new one." A blonde green eye lady stop us from walking to the elevators.

"Unlike you...I didn't need to spread me leg Brenda. I suggest to go back to work before you're fired." Carrey threaten to Brenda who seemed taken a back.

"Doesn't look that way!" Brenda smirked pointing to where my hand rested on her hips.

"Yet I'm getting married with him." Carrey replied smugly back to Brenda."If you'll excuse me I got a meeting and a report to write up." Carrey pushed her aside but bumped into her on purpose.

"Tyler, tell me she is lying." Brenda cried out catching attention.

"No she is not." I firmly said. Marrying Carrey would be the best decision I would have ever made even sealing 10 million dollars.

"I love you. You said it yourself we'll be together." Brenda said using it as a last resort.

"Never once did I say that." I glared at her walking past her and taking Carrey's hand.

Carrey POV

"Today we are here to talk about a take over." Our CEO Simon Dade said aas whispers started among the meeting room. "As before my wife can not bore children, due to this the company was bought at 200,000,000."

"You are 39, surely you still can reproduce." Frances said.

"I thought the company was worth more?" Another shouted.

"That is surely right, but my wife is not certain. We will spend the rest of our lives in the country." He uncertainly said only I was the only one who noticed besides Tyler.

"Who will our new CEO be?" One demanded.

"Surely you guys remember Tyler Jones." He asked nervously as there was several nods of yes. "He'll be the new CEO."

The meeting was dismissed at 6 p.m. after answering a few more questions and reviewing reports.

"Carrey did you hear that?" Mariah whispered as I nodded in response.

"Mariah, don't you need to finish a report for me?" I asked as she follows me into my office.

"I finished. Would you like something to drink?" She said while cleaning the coffee table in my office.

"A cup of water should be it Mariah." I smiled her way. "Take the rest of the night off. We have a flight at 10 tomorrow, I will pick you up."

_____________________________

"Tuve, where is your sister?" I asked after a few minutes of getting into the house.

"Lace is doing her home work...I think...." Tuve said staring at the T.V

"Lace?" I knocked on her door music blaring from it.

"Door is not lock." She yells back over the music.

"Turn down your volume.... I want to talk to you." I walked over to one of her chairs in the room.

"Are you going on another trip?" She guessed sighing at the same time.

"I'm leaving tomorrow at 10, you and Tuve will be staying at Tyler's house for 1 night and 2 days." Lace look at me weirdly as to why I would leave them at a stranger's house. "I'm pregnant Lace and I might be getting marry to Tyler. There would be a driver who would send you guys to school and pick you guys up. You are the oldest when I am gone and I feel you are responsible enough."

"Can't we stay at Kate's? Tuve can come along too. She has a brother Tuve's age and plus Saturday we are going shopping for a dress. I don't want people up in my business why we have a driver." She whined to me taking my hand. "And you're pregnant? "

"Yes I am. I'll call Kates's mother then." I said "We'll talk about your birthday when I come back." I said pulling out my phone to make a phone call to Darlene.

"Hey Mrs. Borme. I was wondering if you can watch Tuve and Lace for a night and two days." I asked explaining my situation. " I got to go out of town for the next two days."

"I'll be happy too." She chirps happily. "You can call me Darlene, Carrey."

"Thank you so much." I ended the call taking a basket and a few things for emergency used to make a gift basket.