Lunch Date

There is going to be slower updates.

Carrey POV

Just like at the office he placed a hand on my belly and led me to the door.

"I'm not even showing!" I glare at him moving his hand away from my stomach.

"My, aren't you two a lovely couple." An old lady said as we passee by her booth.

"Thank you." Tyler says smiling at her and I swear there was a hint of blush on her face.

The waitress that was serving us was in her early 20's not older than 25. She was flirting shamelessly with Tyler for a good 3 minutes but he ignored her and stared at his menu.

"Hey, pregnant lady here is hungry!" I yelled causing her to blush bright red.

"You're not even showing." She smugly say.

"Of course I'm only a few weeks along." I said annoyed at the red head.

"Sorry ma'am is he your brother?"

"He is my fiance." I stated. "Now I want a cup of decaf coffee."

"You look so young though."

"I'm 26." I flaunted. "But I appreciate your compliment." I smiled as she glared at me and I just shrug.

"You know what you said?" Tyler said not looking in my eyes.

"Of course, I was hungry plus you got to feed me and the baby so don't complain." Tyler eyes showing amusement.

"Here is the drinks you order. Are you ready to order?" She ask.

" Yeah. I would like grill cheese with fries." She looks at me. "What!? I don't starve myself to look good when I know I look good."

"I would like the steak bbq sandwhich with onion rings." Tyler order. "You are moody."

"No shit sherlock." I rose a eyebrow at him. "I'm a hungry pregnant woman. That makes me moody, so deal with it." He just shook his head. 5 minutes later we were finally served by the cook.

"Uncle!" I jumped from my seat with a smile on my face.

"I heard you were giving a hard time on Cassidy."

"Oh aka The Girl Who Flirts! How is Mary?" I asked switching subject before my Uncle ask for details.

"She is doing perfectly well though she misses Lacey and Tuve, you need to bring them over this weekend. " Uncle Vinnie said.

"So she doesn't miss me?" Carrey playfully said.

"Of course she misses you too. Who is this?" Uncle Vinnie asked staring at the man who sat silently at he table waiting for Carrey.

"Uncle Vinnie meet my fiancée Tyler Jones. Tyler meet Vinnie Millien." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you sir." Tyler said getting up to his full height and shaking hand with my uncle.

"Likewise and Carrey I never knew you had a boyfriend. " Uncle Vinnie accused.

"It just recently happened. " Carrey said not giving a exact date.

"Well I'll leave you two alone to eat, this is on the house." Uncle Vinnie said before leaving their table.

"We should eat if we want to get to our appointment on time, examine the land and get you back for your meeting."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No I'm just worry about you." Tyler said turning back to his food.