His Claim

Hey guys,

I am so close to finishing this book! Thank you so much for reading this book first of all. I appreciate those who gave the book a try.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carrey Pov

"Carrey Millien." I introduced myself to the crew.

"Perfecto!" A hispanic man in a white dress shirt and jeans came towards me. "You will be perfect for the coming up shoots too. The maternity glow is just too good to put into words." He hurried me onto the beach water. "No need to change her. Hurry bring the cameras."

"Enrique, you forgot your shoes!" Someone yelled from behind.

"We have no time. The sun is setting fast. " Okay Miss. Carrey, so you will be standing her in the sand with your back to us. Just relax and smile towards the sunset. We will be clicking away all you have to do is pose for us." He explain quickly moving out of shot. And there I was again, modeling again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Break!" Enrique yelled taking me by the hand. I quickly pulled my hand back, it wasn't Tyler's hand. "I love your pictures, it is coming out great on the computer." He lead me to the rest of the crew where I was introduced.

"Hi I'm Nora Wang. I am the editor for the photos." She held her hand out.

"Hi I'm Carrey, well you already know me." I laughed lightly holding my back with my hands. Nora had black hair standing about 5'6. Her heart shape face highlighted her high cheek bones. She looked a lot around my age.

"I must say, you're gorgeous." She jumped excitedly.

"Thank you, you are too."

"You are just being nice." She smiles.

"I mean it."

"Thank you, that means so much to me." She held a water bottle towards me. I took it saying my thanks.

"Nora, I need you to edit one photo for me while I talk to Carrey and get everything sign." Enrique walked next to me taking my elbow. "This here is the contract." He handed me a folder. "You take two photo shoots a week and each is five hundred. You will be provide a light snack..."

"Wait here says that I will be needed to take pictures with the baby's father?" He nodded.

"Or we can provide you with another male model."

25 minutes later, I was signing the contract.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Carrey I been wanting to ask you this alone." Enrique held me by the elbow. Nothing, just nothing.

"What did you want to ask?" I pretended to look for something in my purse making him let go of my elbow.

"I know you have another man's child...but I would want you to leave him and please come have a life with me." Enrique went down on one knee.

"What the hell!" I screamed, everyone eye's turning this way. "You are my boss. What the hell are you doing."

"Please marry me." He took my hand as I flinch.

"You are gorgeous and I love everything about you...."

"We just met!" I snatched my hand away.

"We have a life time to get to know each other." He stood up.

"I love the baby's father." My out burst was so sudden. Anger flash in his eyes.

"You will marry me, I gave you a job."

"That I did not need." He raised a hand as I slap him across the face.

"You will pay for that bitch!" Before I knew what was happening he fell to the floor with a familiar body ontop of him.

"Tyler!" I screamed realizing who the stranger was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler Pov

I did not think what I was doing as he raised his hand. She loved me, and what surprises me the most is that I love her too.

"You will not touch my wife or baby!" I held him by the collor.

"I will sue you for this!" He tried shoving me off of him, his 5'9 frame was way shorter then I was.

"I dare you to, did your mother ever taught you not to hit a woman?" I threw one last punch at him. "Pull any law suit you want, but hitting a woman is not acceptable."

"She is not even your wife, she is a single woman who just happened to have a bastard child!" He spit. That went too far.

"Who are you to call my baby a bastard? The only bastard one is you, you son of a bitch. I happen to know my baby's father. Unlike your mother." Carrey yelled, kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. There he layed on the parking lot floor.