I frowned as I looked up at her. "Do you blame me though? I just lost my fuckin' wife, I'm losing my mind Charmaine. I don't care who I hurt or who I have to get through, I want all of these niggas to know just how much pain they've caused me. I've been with Sin for the majority of my life. She's my wife and my best friend. She was the only person I could talk to and put all of my trust into, and now she's gone. My Mama's gone and so is my Daddy. Who the hell am I gonna talk to now? Sincere was the only person left," I explained. I could feel tears in the back of my eye ducts but I took a deep breath, pushing them back. I told myself I'm not going to cry, especially in front of anybody else. I never cried in front of nobody except for Sincere. I wiped my face as I stood up. "Look, I gotta go Charmaine but you got my number, so just update me on what you find out about MJ's ex-wife or anything else going on around here."

Charmaine nodded her head. "Of course."

"And I just wanted to say thank you too. I know I fuck with you all the time, but now that Sin's gone, you're the only person I can trust right now."

She nodded her head again. "I know, I feel the exact same way. And I know I always fucked with you about being with you for years but I really don't want you. I just knew it made Sincere mad when ever I said something about you," she sighed. "I miss her Effrin. I know it's only been a day but I just miss my best friend. We talked every single day."

I sighed. "I know I talked to her everyday too. And now I'm in this big ass house all by myself with all of this shit I bought for me and Sin, but Ion got nobody to share it with."

"Damn," Charmaine mumbled. "Give it to your family."

"Fuck all them niggas. If my son was so quick to turn on me and Sincere when we were trying to be nice tot hem, there's no telling what the rest of them will do to us. I've been fucking with Devon since he was born because I never liked him. Ever. He'll probably kill me, or even Theodore. I never liked his weak ass and I don't know why Victoria even popped out all the niggas' babies, even after he went and got the next bitch pregnant. He'll probably be the next nigga to kill me. I got niggas gunning for me Charmaine."

"I understand and that's why you gotta keep yourself protected E."

"Trust me, I am but you do the same."

I grabbed my phone off of the coffee table and made my way out of Charmaine's house. Never in a million years did I ever think I'd find myself over Charmaine's house without being drug over here by Sincere, but Charmaine's all I got right now and she's the only person I can trust. As long as Charmaine's known me and Sincere, Charmaine would never cross us and I know that for a fact.

Theodore III

"So, you just gon' let that nigga talk to you any way he feels?" I asked Jaz as she drove down the street.

I saw the little sit between her and Aubrey just a few minutes ago. I heard him yelling all the way down the street since he was yelling so loud about me and her sleeping together, Jaz possibly being pregnant and how much of a hoe she is for hanging out with me because of something that happened with Aubrey and my Grandpa. I don't know what happened but I can't believe Jaz let him push her around like that and dog her out. He was disrespectful, and if I could've got out of the car, I would've socked him in the face for being so rude and disrespectful to her. He should be glad he has a girl like Jaz that puts up with his shit, 'cause I wouldn't be able to if I was in her position.

Jaz rolled her eyes. "Will you just mind your own business? He's upset because of you."

I shrugged my shoulders. "And? What does that have to do with me? I ain't did shit to him and you shouldn't be trying to defend that nigga. He was wrong for doing that to you," I replied.