"What's up?"

"Sometimes all the information I hear isn't right and sometimes the girls whose hair I do are messing around with the niggas controlling the streets. They aren't as stupid as they were when we were younger Effrin. Nowadays, these girls know not to go around running their mouths to just any ole body. One chick comes up there and doesn't say a word but she's guarded by about three to four goons every time she comes up to my shop. She's been coming up there for years, and never says anything. She gets the same style every time she comes and always pays in cash but she's always dressed up like she's going to a ball or something. I'm talking about makeup beat to perfection, expensive ass clothes and shoes and draped in all kinds of expensive looking jewelry."

"Damn," I mumbled. "She sounds suspicious. She's gotta be messing around with a big baller."

"Word around the shop is that she has something to do with MJ."

I shook my head. "That niggas' still around?"

Charmaine nodded her head. "Mhmm. I heard she's his ex wife, you know, Willie's Mama. They've been divorced for years but I know she's his ex wife or else she wouldn't have those goons around her every time she goes out; the exact same goons that are around MJ when ever he's out. It's a connection there."

I nodded my head. "Yeah, it is. I'mma need you to do a little bit more investigating into that chick and into MJ. I know he's 'family' or whatever but I don't trust his ass. His whole scheme just seems sketchy to me. It always has. I don't like how sloppy he is with his business dealings, so don't count him out."

"Oh, definitely. I've never liked him, and you know who you shouldn't count out?"

"Who?"

"Fuckin' Devon. I swear I don't like that little bastard but you saw how he was talking to Sincere. There's some animosity between him and Sincere, so I wouldn't doubt it if he had something to do with it. And you can't count out MJ's father, Marcus either."

I nodded my head. "Yeah, of course. I've never trusted that nigga either. Ever since I found out he had a thing for Sincere and was even sleeping with her when we were younger, I never trusted him. I don't trust niggas who take other niggas' girls. Even recently, I've seen the way he looks at Sincere and I see the way he always flirted with her. Now, Sincere never fed in to his bullshit but he's still sneaky to me and I don't trust him. If it was that easy for him to flirt with my wife right in front of my face, he'd be the same nigga that would kill my wife just so I couldn't have her. And now that she's dead, he can't have her and neither can I, but he's more concerned about me not having her."

"Yeah, you're right about him too. So who do we have to get some information on?"

"MJ's ex-wife, MJ, Marcus, Devon and don't forget about that nigga Aubrey. I already spoke with him earlier today and I think our conversation went pretty well," I smirked, causing her to shake her head.

"What did you do?"

"I just sent the niggas he's working for a little message. I didn't kill him, I've never killed a soul in my life," I replied, making her chuckle.

"Now you know that's a damn lie."

"But I just sent his boss a little message that I'm out for the niggas that hurt my Sincere and I'm not stopping at anything to avenge her death."

"What did you do to the kid though?"

"I stabbed him in his fuckin' mouth 'cause he kept lying to me. Hopefully he learns a lesson about lying to the wrong niggas, 'cause I'm not the one."

"Yeah, I know you not Effrin," Charmaine shook her head. "But I just think it's a little messed up how you did him. He's only a kid and he was probably just trying to keep his mouth closed. And I know for a fact that if he actually spilled everything he knew, you would've done the exact same thing to him for snitching. I know you Effrin, and that kid was damned as soon as you met up with him 'cause he wasn't getting out the same way he came in."