Chapter 9: Ambigious Attraction

Parth and Niti were all set to perform their scenes in the most self-composed manner. The cameras were ready, the music was in sound, and the spot lights were gleaming on their faces, highlighting their confidence. Even though, they didn't really practiced or rehearsed for their scenes in any sense, they mutually sat down to have a friendly conversation. They spent most of their two full hours in discussing their childhood memories, how they persuaded their dreams and flung over from their birth cities to the city known for changing fates. It was the Bollywood which could turn any road side Romeo to the star of the industry, if adequately sustained with talents. However, Bollywood was far distanced from Niti's perspective. She was rather content with daily soaps as part of developing career. As an actress, she wanted to enhance her acting skills to attain the qualities required for Bollywood queens. To her knowledge, it was something which probably take years to obtain and which wasn't something she craved for in the short term of her acting career.

On the other hand, Parth wasn't too far from avoiding and indulging himself into the same bittersweet complexity. His journey wasn't complacent yet, and for that he believed to be well prepared to clambered to the big screen, after few soaps he intended to pursue in tellywood. He had the perfect height, the features and the attributes Bollywood longs for, along with the perfect mix of contemplative -optimistic attitude he loved to carry on his face. He looked like a sophisticated Greek God in an Indian version. The only goal he kept in his mind was to replenish his acting and nourished the character he was given and convert into a brand.

These were among the few and the more detailed stories Parth and Niti shared to acquainted with one another in the name of practicing scenes together, until the final shot.

"Let's get this day started." Richa announced, while she waved at the cameramen, and the spot boys, and the makeup artists, and then finally towards Parth and Niti. Everyone waved back at her, giving a thumbs up; a signal to proceed.

Parth wore a multi colored flowery jacket and a maroon-reddish V-neck T-shirt underneath. His thick black hair was gelled all the way towards the back, leaving some puffed waved near at his front end. Niti on the other hand was in mustard-yellow top, with white jeans under her sunny strapped blouse. Her luscious hair divided in the middle, leaving two equal layers of her length on each side and clipped with some hair pins.

"Action" Richa shrilled. Parth instantly got into Manik's skin as he held Niti by her waist when she was about to fall over from the stairs. It was only after the announcement of the lost earrings that Nandini had dropped unconsciously. The details they knew were only scarce, but their combined effort and flaring chemistry made it through the precision of the scene.

"I didn't lose my earrings. I said, I have lost my ring." Niti managed to breathed out her dialogue as she locked her wide innocent eyes with Parth whose close proximity was sending her mind in an intoxicated state. His warm breathe touched on her lips, leaving her with an arousing gratification of the senses. Parth was so lost in mentally tracing each of her facial features that he didn't realize he was digging his nails on her waist and squeezing as his palm tightened, while his other hand grasped to her shoulders and brought her even closer. She let out a moan which was inaudible to Parth. Overridden by his emotions, he was unable to resist her charm. His gaze was intoxicated as it dwelled to her sparkled eyes, then to her strawberry lips, protruded offering a kiss. Parth could smell her scent, like a mixture of whiskey and rose water. He gently stroke her glowing face and felt the soft, fluffy cheeks plumped to the sides. His gentle fingers slipped her earrings off, lightly gazing her lobe. Then, he slowly brought her hand flanked between their chests, feeling the hollows of her knuckles while his roving eyes were fixed at her gleaming gaze. At last, defeated by her ecstatic attraction towards him, Niti closed her eyes and made a tight fist, grabbing to the lower part of her top. She began reducing the space between them, leaving no approximate gap.