Chapter 8: Serendipity part 1

"And Cut!" Richa shouted for the last shower scene. That day marked the end of many things, most importantly their doubts, for they, generated emotions whenever Parth and Niti had to shoot MaNan scenes. They were slowly understanding the simmering attraction between them, more like, a close friendship which they thought seem unbreakable, though they weren't deeply acquainted with their unnamed growing feelings. As their emotions emerged stronger in their scenes, those barriers slowly descended.

Parth and Niti stood still for sometime more, even after the shot was done, the cameras were turned off and the music was no longer in sound. They lingered together until every remaining drops of water plunged off from them, almost soaked their wet bodies. Niti rested her head on his naked chest, while Parth swaddled her completely in his protective arms as his body stood cool, yet the warmth and securing attributes she couldn't have gotten enough from him. They were locked in a passionate clinch and cradled until they felt something furry, heavy, and warm covered to their bodies. Their heads and shoulders were mounded by towels. Niti was the first one to realize the shoot was over and before anyone could notice them attached to one another so tight still, she slightly pushed her head from his bulky chest, then herself away from his entire body.

"Hey", Niti whispered as her splayed fingers slowly slid off from his back, giving him a conscious nudge. Parth gently opened his eyes and realized a peculiar pleasure which he probably didn't feel in years. He noticed Niti's eyes glisten as she passionately stared at him with a deep contentment on her face.

"Oh sorry, didn't realize." Parth slowly   relinquished his hands from her wet back, without meeting her eyes as he quickly moved away from her, about 2 feet. They covered themselves in the towels provided by the team. They didn't feel awkward, but were relented to acknowledge that such strong force of emotions can rouse and pull them together so fast. After what occurred between them, they weren't able to converse. They could only anticipated what their future might seem like, if such kind of scenes they will have to portray. 

Richa couldn't have attained such depth of emotions, if it weren't Parth and Niti performing. Their combined hard work and the additional zing became their forte. "Stunning performance. I just don't know how to describe it, you guys simply put life to MaNan in ways that I can't express" Richa uttered proudly. She didn't want to jinxed it too much, so she let them go and change, calling it a pack up.

"Thanks!" Parth and Niti spoke with gratitude. After stealing a furtive glance from each other, they stepped backwards and walked towards their vanity vans to change. Niti was not hyperventilating nor she was in distress. As a matter of fact, she forgot the last time she felt so alive. As soon she stepped in her vanity, she quickly removed her towel and stood still in front of the mirror for few minutes. She moved the wet strands of her hair from front towards the back side and gently slid her fingers from her face, to her neck and then, to her shoulders down. She touched herself craving for the pleasure which only he could provide. She closed her eyes and reminisced about his splayed fingers caressing on her back, near her lower bra line, which didn't make her grimace. She recalled how the heat spread through the core of her femininity, sending her mind in a dazed state. She was hypnotised by his presence, so close to her. She couldn't have resisted, but allowed him to invade her intimate space, something that she was earlier alarming about. Just then, she heard the knock on her vanity and she banished her indecent thoughts.

"Who is it?" Niti asked in a quivering voice, while her heart started to pound heavier on her chest. As luck would have it, Richa replied. Niti took a sigh of relief, knowing that it wasn't Parth, otherwise her true feelings would be too revealing to him, if he stood even a foot away from her. Her sensual thoughts made her body shudder. Niti bit her lips, trying hard to get control over her body and its sensuous yearnings.

"I was going home, so I thought I would give you a ride." Richa offered.

"Oh, thanks, but I'll be ok Richa and besides I haven't even changed yet" Niti refused politely. She didn't want to meet with anyone for some time. She was feeling daunted of being exposed to the people who may able to decipher about her attraction towards Parth. She wasn't sure why her own feelings deceived her and ripped her hopes apart. She deplored the fact of falling for someone again because she had a bad relationship in the past and she wasn't ready to endure another set of pain which could break her forever. She sat down on the chair and pondered about Parth for a moment.

"I admit I didn't have any control over my emotions, but.....Parth?" She paused and wondered. "Why didn't he stop himself?" She wasn't happy about her reckless behavior, but she thought Parth should have maintained his distance at least. She dismissed her thoughts and started to pack her belongings in her satchel, plumped with clothes, shoes, and some snacks. She was vigilant when she stepped out of her van and took a quick look all around her. Much to her dismay, she couldn't find Parth. She furiously slammed the door and let it rattle. She ran towards the street for autorikshaw without realizing her clothes still damped from the shower scenes. It was heavier which hindered her from walk fast. She stopped the autorikshaw and was driven away from the sets.

Parth heard a door slammed and got out to see what happened as soon as he changed to his normal black trouser, and a white T-shirt which painted a red Ferrari logo on it. The noise seemed to have come from Niti's vanity van. It was the screws of the door that fell off which ended up making a rattling sound. He peaked through its window, hoping to catch a glimpse of Niti. He wasn't sure if he should sneak in without her permission.

Parth thought he superfluously deliver the scene but instead ended up responding too passionately to her, which he shouldn't have. The moment her soft lips touched his chest, he succumbed to her. All the pent up emotions broke free. He was mesmerized by her, all the crew faded out. When she was in his arms, all that mattered was her. His eyes were riveted on her, drinking in all the intoxicating sensations her soft body was procuring to him. He was feeling flustered over his uncontrollable emotions. His facial expressions twitched into embarrassment at the thought of finding out how Niti must be going through.

"She must be feeling so appalled by my behavior." He contemplated. He got in to see if she was still there. He saw no signs of her in the vanity van. As he got off, he noticed a trail of water drops on the cemented floor.

"Did she even change?" He wondered noticing the water on the ground. He sensed something suspiciously wrong with her and why she had to rush to get out from the sets so soon.

"What must have happened?" He was apprehensive as he just looked on outside of the campus door where Niti might have left suddenly.

Couldn't able to get Niti off his mind, he suddenly felt the vibration of his phone in his pocket. As soon as he took it out, he was unable to see the display name of the person calling, except for the "D" flashing blue next to his thumb which covered most of its other alphabets.

"Ya, I'll be there soon." He answered and hung up after a few seconds. He tighten his fist and punched on the brick wall next to where he was standing. It was the collision between his responsibility he probably has shared with someone and rising emotions, unbeknownst to him, declaring a failure to his existence. A feeling which could only turn him restless, but will not soothe his mind. He remained dreadful.