Chapter 15

"So, you're actually telling me that you have a boyfriend and he's coming over to our house for tonight?" My mother asked through the phone, shocked.

"Umm, yeah I did." I nodded and answered.

"Yeobo!" I heard my mother shouted out for father.

"What is it?"

"Seol has a boyfriend and he's coming over here later." She said in a loud voice. I heard my father exclaimed.

"Really? Seolrim has a boyfriend?"

There's no answer after that. The next thing I know is, my father is already talking to me through the phone now.

"Seolrim you've got a boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Since when?" He asked. I looked up to Chanyeol. He held out three fingers.

"Three months."

"That is quite long already." He said. "Okay, bring him here. Oh, but we're leaving tomorrow isn't it? How about you two?"

"He said he'll visit every week."

"Ahh, he's welcome to. Okay, come back earlier if possible. Invite Jongdae and Jiyeon to our house if you want. Since it's the last day we're staying here in Seoul, your mother is cooking something special and delicious."

"Arasseo. I'll go back earlier. Annyeong."

"What did they said?" Chanyeol asked panicky as I put down my phone.

"He said you can visit us anytime in Daegu. And you can go and have dinner with us today."

"Ahh really? I should thank your parents nicely." He said happily as he swayed his arms around my shoulder.

"And my father also said that we can invite Jongdae and Jiyeon."

"No, I'm not going to let them go. They will probably interrupt us dating."

"Is this a date?" I frowned and asked.

"It is now, that we're sitting side by side, with each other." He smiled and held my hands tightly. "I want to be with you forever." He mumbled.

I once heard that people said, 'I want to be you with' are more powerful than 'I love you'. Maybe the words are true. People change when they fall in love. The side of Chanyeol that he's showing right now is definitely a new side of him, a side that I've never seen before.

"What are you thinking of?"

"I'm just thinking of how different you're acting for today." I laughed a bit and said.

"That is because you are my girlfriend now." He grinned. "You know, I was sitting behind you all the time in the class..." He said, as he caressed my hair carefully, "And I really like the smell of your hair."

"Eww, that sounds a bit pervert. Why do you smell on my hair though?"

"Because it just smells nice. That is why I like to pull your hair."

I looked at the time. It is almost six thirty already.

"We should head back to there now." I told him, as I stood up from the bench.

"As you said."

--

"Do you think that they won't like me?" Chanyeol asked nervously as both of us are in the lift, going up to the floor where my house is.

"They'll like you. A lot."

The whole walk back to here, he was asking the same questions, like, will my parents like him, will they reject us together, how are them, are they nice, etc.