Chapter 11

I shivered as I walked to the school. It was really cold. The field trip had ended. Well, my secret that if kept for such a long time had been exposed to those four. Luckily we all made a promise that we wouldn't tell anything to the others.

"Good morning Seolrim!" A cheerful voice greeted me by the side which shocked me much. I turned around and asked, "Don't you have to walk with your girlfriend?"

"Nah, she told me that she will be with her friends for today. It's the first day of finals, by the way. I don't want to stress her out."

"You will go to the same university?"

"Yeah of course! Both of us would like to major in music." Jongdae chanted happily.

"Ohh that will be good." I nodded and replied.

"You are still sticking with medicine? You know, he will come with us too. He wants to study for music as well."

"I knew about that. He told me once."

"I'll be going first! I want to be in school earlier and get my breakfast first. Walk slowly okay?"

"Yeah yeah, go ahead." I pushed him slightly and told him.

I couldn't sleep yesterday night because I was really worried about the finals. I was afraid that I couldn't do well enough to pass all subjects, and get into the university.

As I stepped into the school, I did my usual routine – going to the locker and slip the letter into his locker.

I've never experienced how it is being love by someone, being in a relationship. I sincerely hope that you're the one who can make me experience all those date stuffs. It's the first day of finals. Good luck.

Your Secret Admirer.

I had lost count how many letters had I put before the field trip. I had put likely 3 until 4 letters each day. Whenever I am bored with studying, I will write a letter and get back studying again.

I opened up my locker. To my expectation, there's a letter inside.

Hi! Today is the final! You had studied well enough isn't it? Believe in yourself. I am pretty sure that you'll get great results! I knew that you must be suffering from insomnia yesterday, so I had prepared a bottle of milk for you! Go to your seat during the exam and you'll find it. Good luck in the exams. I love you.

From: Secret Admirer, Someone who loves you a lot a lot.

Smiling a bit, I closed the locker and headed back to the classroom. I bumped into Baekhyun in the mid of walking, and it is really awkward.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled then walked past him. I am sure he turned around for a while.

"Seolrim, wait." He suddenly called when I was quite far from him. I turned around and asked, "What?"

"Do you have time? Can we talk for a while?" He asked.

I pulled out my phone and checked on the time. It's still two hours away from the first subject. I kept it back and nodded at him.

"Come with me." He said and started walking.

The both of us sat down side by side, facing the basketball court. There were only a few who were playing basketball there, probably to release stress.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked, as both of us were silence as we sat down.

"I just want to talk. Talk about us." He looked at me and said.

I wasn't expecting us talking after last time. Umm, well, the last time we're having a talk nicely? That is when we're both in the laboratory.

"Are you still listening?"