Chapter 14

"Let's all together welcome the volunteers from 3-2 class, Kim Jongdae, Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol! The song they are going to perform for today is 'My Angel'. "

A grand piano and also a set of drum came up together with the three.

"Hello everyone!" All of them greeted together.

"I'm Park Chanyeol, and I will be playing the drum set."

"My name is Byun Baekhyun, I'll be playing the piano."

"I'm Kim Jongdae, and I'll be singing. We dedicated this song to our friends. They are very special to us. We've knew each other for years. We laugh together, cry together, and went through all the hard times together."

"We quarrel, but we always befriend with each other again. We fought, but we ended up in a good state as well." Baekhyun continued.

"This song is also dedicated to a special girl, who had meant a lot to us in our life. I've knew her since young. Even though she is not pretty, she is dumb, but she has the kindest heart. I hope that you'll know that you are my angel." Chanyeol winked at me as he said that.

The crowd went hyper after that. A lot was screaming. Joonmyeon who was beside me was smiling crazily, proud as he is their father.

"Chanyeol is talking about you, isn't it?" Jiyeon laughed a bit and asked me.

"How do you know?" I frowned and asked.

"It's obvious. Almost everyone in the school knows that he likes you." Jiyeon smiled and told me.

The three boys on the stage settled themselves in their own position and started singing the song. Baekhyun was the first one who started to sing.

This moment feels like I was born as a child who knew nothing

I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream

You were standing in front of my desperate self and praying

Jongdae started singing. I watched towards Yoonhye who was just seated in front of me. She was looking at the stage, with loving.

Just once, I want to walk side by side with you

All of them then sang together. I must admit that their voice is good. Though Chanyeol's voice is deep, but the way they perform the song is truly nice.

Taken by the soft wind to your world

You asked me brightly where I came from to your side

And I told you that it was a secret

Wherever we walk together

Will be paradise

Jongdae started the second verse. He held out his fingers and did a finger heart.

You are an eye-blinding entity compared to Michael

Who would remember you, I will not forgive it

Like the beginning when stepping into Eden

Believing you every day from the bottom of my heart

Then it's Baekhyun's turn, once again.

I always want to protect you

So that even the small things won't tire you, I'm eternally in love

All of them sang together. Chanyeol stopped playing the drum, and got up, standing beside Jongdae. Okay, the height difference between the two is cute.