Chapter 10

I straighten my legs, and watched as the people goes by. What happened in the morning is still bothering me, a bit. Well, I've got a talk with Chanyeol earlier, when we took a walk beside the beach. Oh, by the way, the weather was hot though.

-FLASHBACK-

"Don't you think that Baekhyun changed?" I asked.

"No. Why?"

"It feels like...he's no longer the Baekhyun that I've always known."

"Maybe that's just because he likes you." Chanyeol shrugged and replied.

I hit him slightly. "It's not only me who think like this. Minseok and the others had the same feeling too."

"Ohh, okay." He nodded. "Want me go and ask him about it?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, of course. Anything for...Baekhyun."

"Then that's great then." I nodded.

"Yah, Seolrim."

"What?"

"What will you do if you have only 10 seconds left in your life?"

"Me? Well, I have no idea. Probably...just do like the usual, what I'm usually doing."

"Studies?" He chuckled.

"Nah."

"How about you? What will you do?"

"I never thought about it for serious, but since you asked...umm, maybe I'll use it to kiss the one I love."

"The girl that you love must be very lucky."

"Yeah, of course. She's the most charming girl I've ever knew in my life. She is the one who caught my eyes for years."

"Who is her, anyway?"

"I've told you, if you tell me yours, then I'll tell you mine."

"Okay, I'll pull that back."

"I really love her. Like, really really love. I want to marry her in the future, but it's just I am not sure if she is willing to be with me. Just like you, she studies a lot that at the first sight, people will think that she is a nerd, but she is not."

"She's in the same school with us?"

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Ohh."

"Okay, let's not talk about that already. We should get back before you started complain about the hot weather."

"I was just about to complain about that." I laughed and replied him.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Hi." I heard someone greeted.

"Oh, hi, Sehun." I greeted back.

"Why you are alone here? Where's Jiyeon?" He asked.

"Jiyeon is asleep in the room. I couldn't sleep so I decided to come down here." I told him. The hotel that we're staying in is just beside the beach.

"It's already late in the midnight. What is bothering you? Studies?"

"No." I shook my head slightly and said. "Why when it comes to me, the first thing went up your mind will be study?"

"The definition of study is, be like Heo Seolrim." Sehun laughed and said. I just laughed along with him silently and then, it all went silent again.

"Hey." Sehun called. I turned around and looked at him. "What?"

"Want to do something crazy?" He asked, smirking a bit.