Chapter 3

Do you know, somehow, I don't really like seeing you being surrounded by girls every time when you came in school. But that's a good thing though, at least for me.

I read it once again before folding it nicely, and slipped it into the locker. I did this every day.

Probably started during our high school. When I first met him, I don't really like him much. But days passed, and I finally realized I am growing feelings towards him.

It's the 839th day, the 839 letter that I'm writing now. The 839th day I am in love with him. But he never knows about my feelings.

I hope that he'll know my feelings. I hope that he'll at least notice that I have feelings for him. I hope that he'll be treating me like a normal girl, not just as a sister.

"Heo Seolrim!" I voice snapped me out from my thoughts. I looked to my side and saw Jiyeon. (A/N: Kei of Lovelyz :)) She sang an OST for drama Oh My Venus and her voice is awesome + she's really pretty)

"What?"

"I was asking you if you're going out with us tomorrow. Me, Yein, Sujeong and Myungeun."

"Oh sure! Which Sujeong?"

"Ryu, Ryu Sujeong."

"Ahh, okay. I need to get away from those boys too."

"They're bothering you again?"

"Yeah! Do you know, just a few days ago, Jongin and Chanyeol called me and told me that they're setting up a blind date for me, so I went there, then guess what? They actually called me there to buy them foods."

"Wow seriously? Oh my God they're so smart."

"Yeah. They could even think of this way to lie to me."

"That will probably be Chanyeol's idea. He's mischievous anyways." Jiyeon laughed a bit.

"Anyways, There are only five of us going?"

"Yeah...the others won't be joining. Let's just think that it's a date between the five of us." Jiyeon smiled sweetly and told me.

"Alright." I nodded my head and replied.

"Then it's on! I'm going to inform the others first!" Jiyeon said excitedly and went away.

"What is Jiyeon doing here?" Baekhyun asked as he sat down beside me.

"Nothing. She just happened to ask me out, and I agreed her." I shrugged and told him. "Why? You're interested in her? I can help you tell her."

"What? No of course!" Baekhyun laughed and said. "Why would I? I have someone I love."

"Oh really? Who?" I asked him.

"If I tell you that it's you, would you believe?" He said while laughing. I was shocked for a while, then realized that he might just joking around.

"What, it wouldn't be me. I know that you like someone else."

"Who?"

"Chanyeol." I laughed at him as I watched his jaw dropped.

"Stop making fun of that." Baekhyun made a face and told me.

"I'm serious about that." I said.

"Hey! Sehun gave me two musical tickets that you really love. Want to watch together?" Baekhyun suddenly asked.

"Really? Just give me the both I'll be watching it with my sister."

"I meant, we two go out together, hang out."