Chapter 2

"Come on...just help me once please?" Sehun nagged at me as I ate on my foods.

"You know I couldn't act at all, Hun." I shook my head slightly and told him.

"I really need someone to help me and you're the first person who came up in my mind. Please, Seol?"

"Just ask Luhan to dress as a girl that it's settled." Chanyeol who sat beside me laughed and said. I laughed a bit as well, and almost choked on my food.

Sehun rolled his eyes. "You two, she can recognize Luhan, please."

"Yeah I know." Chanyeol nodded and said. "But she would just pass, Luhan seriously looks like a girl when he dressed up as a girl." I added.

"That's a good idea though." Sehun nodded while thinking. This guy, he's trying to get rid of his ex-girlfriend, and even asking me to act as his girlfriend.

Well, almost the whole school knows that Sehun and I are just friends, though. He's too dumb to ask me to help him.

"Oh, you have to ask Baekhyun before you ask Seolrim to act as your girlfriend." Chanyeol suddenly said.

I rolled my eyes on him and said, "Stop saying nonsense."

"Why?" Sehun asked.

"You don't know? Well, Seolrim is Baekhyun's property." Chanyeol laughed again. I smacked his arms which caused him winced in pain.

"Why?" Sehun asked again.

"They are dating hahaha..." Chanyeol kept on laughing. They're talking about that too loud that I bet the students around here could hear what they're talking about.

Right now I just want to find a hole and hide down there. Seriously, I'm stuck with these two pabos because of Kyungsoo who pushed them to me.

Kyungsoo literally dumped this two so they came to me, since I was just around them that time. More like, they just dragged me with them.

Though these two tell jokes a lot, and they're really funny, but somehow, it's weird being with them.

"Wow, Heo Seolrim. You're stuck with these two again." Baekhyun sat down in the table.

"Thanks to Kyungsoo. At least you're stuck with them too right now." I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Read this." I felt a book knocked on my head. I took the book over. Well, it's not Chen this time. It's the bookworm, Kim Joonmyeon.

The title reads, 'How to be a girl who will be popular around guys'. I slightly hit Joonmyeon with the book and asked, "Serious?"

He nodded as he stuffed a piece of sandwich into his mouth. "I thought it suits you." He said, mouth filled with sandwich.

"Let me see." Chanyeol took the book away and started flipping over pages.

"Wow, it teaches you how to wear makeups too. I couldn't believe that Joonmyeon just bought you this book." Baekhyun laughed as he read the book with Chanyeol.

"Hyung, Seolrim won't even waste her time on these." Chanyeol said. I rolled my eyes and wait for Joonmyeon to speak.

"That's why I bought it for her. She needs to learn if she wants to have a boyfriend. A lot of people are asking me who is her boyfriend among us twelve."

"Hah, then you really need this book a lot." Sehun laughed.

"I'll take that." I said and took the book away from Chanyeol and Baekhyun who seemed really interested in the book.

"Good!" Joonmyeon nodded and said. "I'll be happy to see you changing."

--

I pulled my long hair over and touched it nervously. Should I really give up on my long hair which I've saved for a long time? It's hard to make a decision.