Chapter 7

"Heo Seolrim got a love letter!" Jongdae yelled happily to the whole class. I pulled him down and hit his arms harshly.

"Yah! Stop promoting about that!"

"Wae? I'm just happy that someone finally takes interest in my best friend." He whined. I rolled my eyes and said, "It doesn't matter. I only have my eyes on someone and that will never change."

"Oh, if the one who wrote you the letter is him, what will you do?" Jongdae suddenly asked.

"Nah, he wouldn't be."

"There's probability too. Yeah, whatever, I'm going to have my date now! Bye!" Jongdae got up from his seat and waved happily at me. This boy is crazily in love.

I got up from my seat and went to Jiyeon. I sat down beside her and greeted, "Hello, Jiyeon."

"Oh, hi there, Seolrim." Jiyeon smiled and greeted back. Her smile is so pretty and cute that as a girl, I envy her so much.

Jiyeon and I are really close ever since we're young. Well, we live close to each other too. Jiyeon, Jongdae and I used to play together when we're young. But as we grew up, I think...we kind of parted for a bit. But Jongdae and I are still as close as before.

"Class is starting. Not going to go back and prepare?" She smiled and asked me.

"Nah, Jongdae had gone out. I'm bored." I shook my head and said, I turned around and found my seat had been taken by Baekhyun. "Plus, someone's sitting there already."

"Baekhyun? I heard from Jongdae that he likes you?"

"Jongdae told you? This dude seriously can't shut his mouth up."

"Don't blame him. He just accidentally mentioned it and I asked him about that. So, true?"

"I don't know? Probably." I sighed.

"He's a good guy, you should give him a chance. Well, at least, for these years, that's what I thought of him. He's good."

"Jiyeon, everyone is good to you, because you're too kind, to be true." I laughed a bit. Jiyeon is really really kind. She's one of the kindest people I've ever met.

"That's a compliment, is it?"

"Of course." I nodded my head and told her.

"Thanks, Seolrim-ah." She smiled.

"You don't have to thank me for that. For eighteen years knowing you, you're still as kind as ever. Like the first time when I know you, pure like a piece of paper."

"Don't describe me like that, Seolrim."

"You really are." I assured her. "I'm going to go back to my place now, I'll talk to you again." I told her as I noticed that Baekhyun had left my seat.

"Okay." Jiyeon nodded and replied.

Truthfully, I still get awkward around Baekhyun even though it had been almost like two weeks ever since that incidence passed. Well, it isn't like I hate him. I'm just not comfortable with him being around me. Plus, I just hope that he'll stop liking me.

But...it seems like it's impossible. I picked up the paper on my desk which is folded nicely.

I'm still waiting for your answer. XOXO, Baekhyun.

I quickly folded it back and shifted it into my bag, sitting down in my seat. Jongdae came back the class right at the moment. He looks so happy, as usual.

"A date again later?" I asked him, annoyed.

"Yeah, you know me so well, Heo Seolrim." He grinned and ruffled my hair.