Epilogue & SEQUEL INFORMATION

Well this Epilogue has taken place after a year and 6 months .

   As for Jayda and Rosalia ; for now they are located in London and they have also came up big in the modeling career. Jayda got to model with Adina , Ali Michael and a bunch of others. They are making alot of money. Jayda has set up an account and keeps putting money in it so when Rosa gets older , she can go to college and Jayda is taking her senior classes now. Jayda really misses Jayden , but they both made the decision not to have a long distance relationship. Yeah she misses Jayden , but she has decided to move on after 6 months of not hearing anything from anybody. She is now dating a model named Lauren Layne. They have been together for going on 3 months. Lauren absolutely adores Rosalia and Jayda loves that. 

   As for the T3 ; The T3 has changed , but not too much. They stopped bullying people but continued to let them be afraid of the T3. They are finishing up their last year of High School and being at the age of 18 , they are legal to do what the hell ever they want. So they decided to open up a business together with their own clothing line , it's selling really quickly. 

-Kayla and Ariyanah decided to get together 4 months after Jayda left. They have been together for a year and 2 months. Kayla is working on becoming a better person , but I'm pretty sure that wont happen , but with Ariyanah's help , will it happen?

-Skylar and Danielle are also official and have been together for a year and haven't really had fights. They have been great , except there is a ex from the past of Skylar's who's determined to get Skylar back. Who is it? 

-Jayden is with a girl name Ava. Ava is really sweet and shy and Jayden loves that about her. They've been together for going on 4 months. Jayden got her license and is finishing up her last year in High School. Jayden and Jayda has tried to stay in contact , but that hasn't really worked with what they both have going on in their lives.

-Ariyanah is finishing up her last year of High School and will be going to college and into the performing arts.

-Danielle is finishing up her last year of High School and will be going to college and into into Law school to become a Judge.

Once Jayda comes back to Miami , what'll happen? What will flare up? 

Sequel Information Below !

Yes there will be a sequel! I have no clue what I'll name it yet , but once I do , I'll tell you guys so you can be on the lookout for it! I'll also give you a release date for the sequel.

The New girl is officially finished , for now .

Read some of my other books if you haven't yet.

- Cammy